BerkBud

420 Member
Have Outdoor Northeast grow . Have questions about trimming. To late to trim in branches or just leave them be. Should I trim some sun leaves to get more sun to buds as well. Or will this trimming revert energy to repair instead of going to growth of bud.

Attachments

• 11378302-ACA7-4EB4-A2DB-EA9875D95339.jpeg
    11378302-ACA7-4EB4-A2DB-EA9875D95339.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 28
Sak Pas Sai and Welcome to the best community to date breaking the status quo everyday! Make sure you take the time to check out all our forums we have here from Soil, Hydro, to organic. I’ve been apart of this community for a while and enjoy everyone here. Always giving you advice, and support that you need being a Beginner Grower or a Grow Master just like I will become one day! So start your Grow Journal when you get a chance so people can see all your projects. If you need help I strive to meet all our new members to help with any problems or questions. So by all means drop me reply and let's become friends!

Welcome to the mag, Berk! Beautiful girl you got there. If I trimmed anything it would be some of the lower stuff on the inside that isn’t getting as much light. That may help with airflow through the plant when it starts chunking up. But leaving it as is would be perfectly appropriate I believe.

Thanks for info this is my second try at growing. Seem to have the growing part down just need to get the quality dialed in
When does it usually start to frost in your area?
could be as soon as end of month unfortunately looks like could have one night unseasonable cold

Back
Top Bottom