New Multi-Strain LED Grow

halpasumnor

Well I have grown several times primarily for myself using HID lighting. Bought a new house in 2013 and have struggled with temps in the grow room Grow room is a 8x8x8 room. Once I get clones done I have a veg tent and use the room strictly for flowers.

So I started 2 Urban poison Feminised, 2 Green crack feminized and quite a few freebies I had accumulated from Nirvana. Those have just finished week 2

I also just started about 5 autos and a cpl other feminized seeds I got via Herbies.

Using 3 Mars-Hydro Reflector 144 LED Lights. I do have 700 cfm of exhaust going out a custom chimney liner so no need for a carbon scrubber. I'm sure the birds flying in the winter will be gathering over the house lol. I have 250 cfm of intake air from outside as well.

I have a portable AC as well as several fans.

I use Fox Farm nutes and have the whole assortment and also use the Botanicare Cal Mag Plus

Using Pro-Mix ultimate organic, perlite, vermiculite and worm castings

I also have a 400 watt and 1000 watt dimmable hid that I may or may not add in the winter when the temps are cooler. Regardless some other lights will be added to fill out the room and so I can use the full space.

Def need to either see if I can clean my Mylar or my redo since I have an entire roll

So far with the 3 LED's on vg mode only I have total control of the room temp and currently have it at 80 degrees with RH around 68

New to LED's, New to Auto's as well so I thought I would put this out here.

Here is a pic right after I put the seedlings in soil
33b8457380.jpg

Heres a pic of yesterday which finished week 2
b25cbb3887.jpg

And here is a pic of the tray with the seedlings not popped out yet

b25d82ed52.jpg

Well here is our progress. This is midway through week 3. Just watered all the larger pots with nutes although I forgot the cal mag. So far out of the new seeds currently germinating it looks like 10 out of 12 have popped. I have 6 in their peat pots in solo cups inside f a peat cup and am expecting the other 4 to follow suit when I get home today. Once they get their first set of real leaves I will put the them in their larger pots. Most of my pots are approx. 3.3 gallon but I got 5 gallon nursery pots for the autos. I do have one that appears to be showing signs of over watering but all of the others seem to be doing very well. Temps are great ranging from 75 to 62 with RH right around 60.
IMG_121436.JPG
IMG_121532.JPG
IMG_121941.JPG
IMG_121643.JPG

Here we are just finishing week 3 for the first group, and beginning week 1 for the second. Growth seems pretty good under the Mars Hydro LED's. I FIM'd the 2 largest plants(sex unknown) and will probably top another couple this week. Wondering about when to prune the under branches so I am going to search the forum as this is something I have never done.

IMG_122833.JPG
IMG_122735.JPG
IMG_122639.JPG

Well just finished week 4. Topped and pruned all the larger plants. Originally the plan was for the autos to finish flowering the same time that the others finished veg. However shipping took longer than expected so I dont think this is going to work out. Trying to decide if I should throw some of the larger plants in my tent to sex them or not then allow them to reveg? Needed the autos due to current supply. I usually allow a 2 month veg cycle since I have enough height and in the past this has worked out pretty well with huge yields but may have to let non auto plants go a little longer to let the autos finish. There are only two feminised plants in the group of older ones so I am sure to lose some as males. I am going to flower a male in the guest bathroom bath tub to try to get some pollen. Growth looks good, the autos are really starting to get busy. In 30 days I am going to start about 10 feminised seeds in my tent to follow this group. Then I will clone and get this thing going perpetual. Temps here are about to get cooler so hopefully in 2 weeks when the autos are around 3 weeks I am going to put the 400W HPS in 2 of the Mars-Hydro Reflector 144's and will move the one Reflector into the open are for total room coverage. Have temps at 79 RH at 58 to 60 and on an 18/6 cycle currently. Older plants are getting the Fox Farm feeding schedule as shown and the autos are getting the veg nutes at 1/3 strength
IMG_126027.JPG
IMG_125927.JPG
IMG_125822.JPG
IMG_125725.JPG
IMG_125631.JPG
IMG_122833.JPG
IMG_126122.JPG

well here we are starting week 4 for the oldest and largest plants. Had to increase the watering schedule for the left row of plants to 2 cups every 2 days as they are all very thirsty. The next set is at 2 cups twice a week while all the autos in the black nursery pots are at 1.5 cups. twice a week. Temps still at 79 degrees with RH between 50 and 60%. Going to get ready to move the autos into my veg tent this weekend and let them flower out in there so that I can switch the lights in the grow room to 12\12 and begin flowering all the larger plants. So Far everything is looking pretty good. The autos are really growing fast right now and I can see preflowers on the Fast and vast plant which is on week 3
IMG_129932.JPG
IMG_129821.JPG
IMG_129731.JPG
IMG_129620.JPG
IMG_129525.JPG

Weekly update. Just added the 400Watt HPS in the middle and relocated that reflector LED to the other side of the jungle. Two of the autos Fast and Vast and a White Widow\Big bud have started flowering. We will see how well the temps do with adding the 400W. If everything is good may get a 600W HPS to use instead for a few more watts per square foot as this is the normal flowering room. Contemplating finishing the autos in my tent and switching the room to 12/12 to get these other ones sexed and flowered. Some of the older ones are showing pre-flowers now. Been feeding all the autos veg nutes but am going to switch to flower nutes next feeding at least for the two that are actually flowering. Growth seems good, temps still at 79 with the light on and RH between 55 and 70. Cools off a little during the off period. That will get better as ambient temps start to drop. Pretty impressed with that fast and vast auto as that plant is the fastest growing plant I have ever seen. Will prob germinate another fast and vast to try the colloidal silver on for some pollen taking. Tent is going up this weekend as I will get ready for clones here pretty quick to get the perpetual thing going
IMG_132133.JPG
IMG_132040.JPG

Weekly update. Got the veg tent set up this weekend. Removed the 400W HPS and replaced it with my dimmable 1000W HPS and have it on the lowest setting. Temps and RH are still good and controllable. Going to order a 600 watt ballast and a couple bulbs so I can use a 600 at full strength in the same reflector I am using with the 1000
IMG_134034.JPG
IMG_133829.JPG
IMG_133733.JPG
instead of the 1000w dimmed. Ambient temps are starting to drop so I will probably able to use the 1000W on full strength soon. Have quite a few rooted clones ready for transplant so I am going to move those and he auto's into the tent to let them finish under the 18/6 light schedule this up coming weekend. Will also switch the main room to 12/12 his upcoming weekend as well. The plan is to have the flower room with the 1000W HPS and two of the Mars-Hydro reflector 144's in the flower room. Will put one reflector 144 in the tent along with my 400W HPS until the autos finish then will add another LED to the tent.

Weekly update.
IMG_135130.JPG
IMG_135031.JPG
IMG_134933.JPG
IMG_134826.JPG
IMG_134732.JPG
All the autos are flowering nicely, clones have been placed in the tent and also planted some seeds that had popped. So obviously the tent is all set up now. Just have to get the exhaust and circulating fans in there. Going to take some cloned this weekend and switch the room to 12/12.

Weekly Update, moved the autos into my veg tent and switched the main room to 12/12. Have all the clones as well as the new seedlings from the new strains in the tent with the autos on 18/6. Definitely low on tent space so I got creative and hung my clone king in the corner of the tent over the seedlings so the clones are getting diffused light. Filled it with clones of course. Installed the carbon filter for the tent and got the fan all set up. The tent is 4x4 and has 2 Mars-Hydro 300's (Scored on a Amazon lightning deal) and a Mars-Hydro Reflector 144. Right now canopy temps n the tent are about 78 to 80 and RH is in the upper 40's. The flower room is larger than the grow space but I am utilizing about 5' X 5' for the actual grow area under the 1000W HPS and 2 Mars-Hydro Reflector 144's. Temps at the canopy are about 81 and RH in the same range f upper 40 to 50%. Will probably just flower out a couple of he older clones to make some tent space as I have plenty in the flower room.
IMG_136434.JPG
IMG_136329.JPG
IMG_136230.JPG
IMG_136130.JPG
IMG_136033.JPG
IMG_135929.JPG
IMG_135834.JPG
IMG_135727.JPG
IMG_135130.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yup will get some updated photos this week. Been training out of town for the new job so I just havent had time. Been coming home on the weekends with just enough time to do some garden maintenence. Pictures to follow

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well had to do some out of town training for the new job so it's been a bit.

Clone King- Fantastic, 100% success rate which I have never achieved plus extreme roots like I have never seen.

Harvested three of the autos Heavyweight Fast and vast, Big Buddha assorted auto, and a blue dream auto. Interesting that all three produced the same amount within 1 gram at 40.5 grams after drying a piece.

Still have 2 autos finishing up and you can see one in the veg tent

Started all the non autos and all are growing really good. Just planted a set of clones. Now I get a bit of a break

Flowering room is busy. I have the four freebies tied up on the outside of the room with all of the other flower plants in front of those.

I started so many from older seeds not expecting them to grow so have a little bit more plants in the rooms than I normally would, so now I have marked the ones I will clone so once the flower room finishes a couple it should be a little more manageable and controlled.

Here is a couple pics and I will post a strain list here this afternoon
IMG_144437.JPG
IMG_144339.JPG
IMG_144236.JPG

Well have the last 2 autos in the flowering room finishing up. HAd a little issue with a deficiency but that seems to be taken care of buy supplementing with a little lime. Also changed feeding schedule to be after two waterings instead of every other.

The flower room is quite full as I didn't expect that many of my old seeds to germ, grow and be female.

Should have some in the flowering room start to finish probably in 3 to 4 weeks. @ sets are in the veg tent to follow.

Was never really getting quality buds before which I really think was primarily due to environmental conditions mostly being heat. Now with that being in ideal parameters the buds from the autos are great and am already enjoying the Heavy weight seeds fast and vast.

Here is a list of some of what is currently in the grow mostly from Herbies

Jack Herrer
C99
Northern Lights
Super Lemon Haze
White Widow
Purple Bud
Urban Poison
Exodus Cheese
Pakistan Valley
Blue Dream
as well as some excellent bag seed I had