New to 420 Magazine

BuddahWalkie

Hello everyone!

I am Buddah Walkie. That is my codename. I just thought I'd add... I am a grower. I have been growing for a few years now. I am no way a professional. I am a medical patient within my state of residence. I live in the United States of America. I am allowed 12 plants by state regulations, plus my significant others crop.

I grow in a Gorilla Tent. It's a 5ftx5ft with a 1ft extension on top. My lights are 600w Quantum Dimmable ballast with XtraSun air cooled 6in reflector. I use MH for Veg and HPS for Flower. I have an inline fan and air conditioning unit within my tent. I am an open book when it comes to my room and garden.

Right now I have 2plants going. One is from In-House Genetics and another is one I breed on my own. I am also on various other sites. If you'd like to know more or have questions feel free to ask.

I joined this site to meet new people and update the community on grow journals. I would like to add to the medical movement by simply just growing and allowing the industry to grow with me as well. I love cannabis and it helps me medically. I have had my ups and downs but simply cannabis makes me enjoy life to my best abilities.

Thanks for sticking by. Lol Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. :)

Welcome BuddahWalkie :welcome:

Since you are a grower, you should head over the the Grow Room & dive in. We're friendly (not like those other sites you are on :cheesygrinsmiley: )

And please start a Grow Journal so we can offer advice and learn something as well.

I am glad you joined us.

Ian

@Ian Bastage: I can already feel the good vibes. Thanks for the welcome. And I sure will. The grow room sounds like a nice section to read up.

I do look forward to starting a journal here. So far just added to the gallery. Lol A tad far beyond late. But surely, a beauty to watch none the less. :)

No doubt, enjoying the vibes. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom