New to growing

PCaddict

Hi I am PCaddict. :) I am new to growing, I have my medical cannabis card, I live in a state where medical cannabis is legal but it is Not legal to grow your own which is absurd but we do what we must :thumb: I am sure I will have Lots of questions as I began growing. I bought a greenhouse so my neighbors cant see what flowers I am growing :snowboating: I am doing this with a buddy He bought the seeds and got them to seedlings then brought them over. I will finish the green house tomorrow. They have been in the sun and rain until I move them to the green house tomorrow. I am keeping this short so Hi everyone. :high-five:

:welcome: PCaddict welcome to :420:.

Would love to see some pics I know you gotta be discreet but hopefully you can manage.

Feel free to ask anything no question is stupid. Someone here would be happy to help, this is community of people that actually enjoy growing so we wanna help. Ramble ramble ramble....lol

Anyway welcome and happy growing

Very cool. Take a few pictures when you get some time and post them so we can all take a look at your girls.

:welcome:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes I will post pics in a few days my buddy also took 4 clones from the Gorilla Glue mother that is doing the best so far. I will transplant them in a few days. He has had them in small seedling pots for a week or so now :high-five:

Welcome to :420:. Couple words of advice, be wary of "partnerships". Especially if your not both investing the same amount of time money and risk. Will both parties be happy with their share at the end? Humans are greedy so probably not. Just a heads up.

Best luck and happy growing:ganjamon:

Good to have you with us,PC:welcome:
Be sure to let us know if you need help with anything ;)

Welcome to 420 pc! Look forward to seeing the pics of the babies, and theres many of us on this forum that must be discreet so you should be fine my friend :thumb:

Welcome to . Couple words of advice, be wary of "partnerships". Especially if your not both investing the same amount of time money and risk. Will both parties be happy with their share at the end? Humans are greedy so probably not. Just a heads up.

Best luck and happy growing:ganjamon:
Yeah this is my first grow so I am doing it with a buddy. Next time I will do it all on my own. We are going to split what ever weight we get at the end. They are on my property and I will be curing them at the end and weighing it all out so I hope it will go fine but I do get what you are saying...…….:bongrip:

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom