New vape

getright

I just ordered an Extreme Q Vaporizer. I'm excited to tryout the bag option!
Anyone else own/use/have used an extreme q? I would love some reviews!

I have it, i dont ever use it. For some reasons when I inhale/exhale it with or w/o the bag it burns my throat so bad. I think it gets super dry.. i went a week without smoking because my throat hurt so bad. I Guess it was just me though my brother liked it.. it will knock you on your ass.

I just ordered an Extreme Q Vaporizer. I'm excited to tryout the bag option!
Anyone else own/use/have used an extreme q? I would love some reviews!

I've had and used Extreme Q Vape for 3 months now. I really like it and it works great. I always use the 3 foot whip, just works for me. I did do 1 bag just to see fill time. It took 65 seconds to fill using high fan speed. I set mine at 365 degrees and it hits nice and mild (no burning throat). I would recommend this vaporizer to any one. I paid $229.00 for mine on sale but would be just as happy about the quality if I had paid the normal cost of $299.99. Hope you enjoy yours as well. :peace:

We just got our Extreme Q vaporizer today, family has already tried it out and loves it!! Fan is extremely quiet, bag filled reasonably quick, no burning of the throat and lungs. Will be glad when I can join them in taking some hits (waiting for pneumonia to go away!).

Well worth money spent....$165.00 shipping and grinder included.

:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom