image3880.jpg
image3886.jpg
image3887.jpg
image3885.jpg
image3884.jpg
image3881.jpg
image3883.jpg
image3882.jpg

Looks great! Reminds me a lot of my grows.. I lst all of my plants. Curious how long you vegged, or did you 12/12 from seed? I see the seedling in the flower room... I've done a few 12/12 from seed but to me it seems like they take just as long as they wouldve taken being vegged for a few weeks. I have a couple PmP Haze right now that are taking forever.. I started them under 12/12 13 weeks ago and the pistils are just now starting to turn. UGH lol..

I usually veg for 4 weeks and have a tight canopy with 4 plants per 600w.

One of the haze will be, very hard dense buds with a strong lemon skunk smell. The other has more airy buds and less trich coverage, not sure how welk that will amoke. I'll probanly be chopping them a little early though because I put 8 fem Pineapple Express beans in dirt yesterday lol. I wasnt expecting the haze to go this long. They were just a filler for a few males that showed up..

I was always skeptical of it with all of the controversy.. but after seeing some grow reports and reviews I gotta give it a shot.

I mean who is the genetics from, nirvana, greenhouse or one of the many other breeders of white rhino. It's a strain I was interested in growing out but I bought greenhouse genetics and got a bad batch or something.

Back
Top Bottom