No pest strips? Best for mites?

Re: No pest strips?!?!? Best for mites?

Take a spray bottle, fill it with water, add about five drops of dish soap, put cap on...swirl to mix and spray on. They'll be dead and gone in 24 hours!

that has never worked for me or anyone i know. it wont kill the eggs either. i will beat money that wont work. even if u put alcohol in it it wont totally get rid of them. have you tried this and totally got rid of ur spider mites or just read this and passing it on?

Worked for me!! More than once. When and IF I speak on here..I only speak on my...MY PErsonal experience. I don't just post to be heard or seen. Or tell you about something I read. I understand bro Cause way too many folks on here do just that. But yeah...It's worked for me more than once and more than twice. I don't get mites often, but I have and that was my solution and they and the eggies were gone in a day. Have even done it on tomato and canteloupe plants I had going outside, worked beautifully. Joy is the soap I used, but any will work.

Worked for me!! More than once. When and IF I speak on here..I only speak on my...MY PErsonal experience. I don't just post to be heard or seen. Or tell you about something I read. I understand bro Cause way too many folks on here do just that. But yeah...It's worked for me more than once and more than twice. I don't get mites often, but I have and that was my solution and they and the eggies were gone in a day. Have even done it on tomato and canteloupe plants I had going outside, worked beautifully. Joy is the soap I used, but any will work.

cool glade that worked for you. ive used it and it didnt work for me ive tried bombs and alcohol you name it nothing worked. but my no pest strip did the trick. and when it veg flora mite will kill them right away and their eggs.

thanks for the info on the soap. i just wanted to make sure you werent just saying something u read and confusing somone, ive seen too many people do that and give bad advise. just wanted to make sure this was tried and true by u. i wasn't trying to be a dick or cause shit, just checking the info that was given. i think different types of mites might react to different ways, ive heard others say no pest stipes didnt work and others say it did, so who knows. all i can say is their evil and mess ur girls up real fast so try everthing u can to get rid of them weather its water soap, laddy bugs, no pest stripes, whatever works for you. maybe if you catch them early the sop trick will work but when ive seen the bad it did nothing for me or any of my friends. did you catch them when it was a early attach or was their a bad mites problem when u sprayed them with the soap?

SO WAS THAT 1 YES for NO PEST STRIPS?
yesterday i did the alcohol and water spray along with the pest strip and Im not sure of any impact yet.... now when it comes to the strips....
1.) how long does it take to get rid of them? ]
2.) How do i even KNOW if they are gone/ will the plant heal (spots ontop of leaf)
3.) would a pest strip show up on a pesticide test (when u send your bud in for THC % and what not??

I hope that i am just over freaking out but i dont want to let those bugs get anything!!!

Thanks For Your Time!!:goodluck:

Picture01321.jpg
Picture01331.jpg

The Hot Shot - No Pest Strips absolutely work GREAT! Just be careful in the way you use them. They are not supposed to be left out in living areas. KILLS THEM DEAD... in less than 24 hours with NO detrimental effects to the plants, just living organisms. It is odorless.

The best way to use them is to initially leave them in your Garden Area for a day or 2. Place them in a shaded area, opposite your exhaust so it draws the vapor through the plant area before exiting the room through your exhaust. Once you confirm that the bugs are dead, put it in a ZipLock bag for future use. For maintainance, bring it out once or twice a week during lights out, when you know you will not be in the room, and return to ZipLock in the morning before getting to work in the Garden.

Like Most insecticides, it can be harmfull to Humans with continous exposure, so handle with care, and just be SMART.

It seems to be killing the eggs also, but needs longer exposure. So if you bring it out every few days, the cycle WILL be broken!

Now lets talk about personal experience, not rumor...... I had read about it, but doubted it would work, I mean come on... I have spent alot of money and time fighting Mites and other bugs every few months, and some $7 hanging No Pest Strip could not be very effective, RIGHT? WRONG! It works so well, I have recommended it to all my Patients and Legal Grower Friends, and they have had the same success that I have!

I have Harvested since finding this Solution to bugs, and find that it DOES NOT effect your Bud in ANY noticable way! I hope you get one! You 2, will be AMAZED at its results!

:goodluck:

i leave my no pest stripes 24/0 until a few weeks before harvest. every time i grow thats the first thing i buy. i had mites real bad tons of webbing in my buds, now that when u know you have them bad. i spent hours and hours reading different thing bought all kinds of shit spent tons of money to save my crop, nothing worked. so i fanaily bought a no pest strip and never seen them again. i know you want to use the strip when the vent fan is off thats when its the most effective. everythig els i used seem to just piss them off, bombs, sprays soap/watter alch. all if it. i will never grow without a pest srip in my room, i love being mite free. by the way you will no when their gone one you dont see then on the underside of ur leaves, check every few days for if eggs hatch. if your still in veg flora mite will kill them and the eggs on contact. i wouldnt use it in flowering if you already have buds.

i leave my no pest stripes 24/0 until a few weeks before harvest. every time i grow thats the first thing i buy. i had mites real bad tons of webbing in my buds, now that when u know you have them bad. i spent hours and hours reading different thing bought all kinds of shit spent tons of money to save my crop, nothing worked. so i fanaily bought a no pest strip and never seen them again. i know you want to use the strip when the vent fan is off thats when its the most effective. everythig els i used seem to just piss them off, bombs, sprays soap/watter alch. all if it. i will never grow without a pest srip in my room, i love being mite free. by the way you will no when their gone one you dont see then on the underside of ur leaves, check every few days for if eggs hatch. if your still in veg flora mite will kill them and the eggs on contact. i wouldnt use it in flowering if you already have buds.

Irish...did you try simply dish soap??? Mixed with water in a spray bottle? I swear by it, just cuz every time I got mites, which is rare...that was my only solution and in 12 hours they and their eggies were all gone!!

Irish...did you try simply dish soap??? Mixed with water in a spray bottle? I swear by it, just cuz every time I got mites, which is rare...that was my only solution and in 12 hours they and their eggies were all gone!!

yes i have. and so have lots of friends and i didnt work at all, it slowed them down, but never got rid of them. ive tried the water and alch, didnt work. my friend uses cigarette buts and that seems to work, but really dont want to spary that on my girls..lol.. no pest strips work for me or flora mite. i guess work works for some dosent work for others. ive heard people say no pest strips didnt work for them but allot more said it did. and it worked for me and i had them bad with webs all over and everything. ive only had mites once, and ever since then i had a no pest stripe with every grow and never see them again. its as simple as it get just hang one in ur room and ur done. dosent get anymore easier then that

one week with the strips.... no sign of adult mites!!!( black specks )
but tons of eggs so......hope they hatch soon so they can get some of that strip!!!

WILL THE PEST STRIP SHOW UP IN THC TESTS THE CLUBS RUN???:nicethread:

i beleive the eggs will hatch in 5-10 days depending on the temp in the room, to hooter the romm the faster they multiply the colder the slower. glade the strip worked for you:goodjob:

as far as the THC test IDK? i always thought the clubs BS about those test? i take mine out 2 weeks or so before harvest. either way i rather have it show up on a THC test then have mites kill my plants//lol

I THANK all of you in advance for the quick and easy fix to a tiny disaster that was waiting to happen.

Well I am sold on the "No Pest Strips".
so far so good and its been over a week and i have not seen a brown speck anywhere (adult mite) for 3 days, now i can still see eggs but i have been spraying the underside of the leafs with "jet cold water" as the "bible" says so for mites.
Now its has been wet out the last few days so i have been able to keep the RHum. around 70% in both the Veg and Flwr rooms. Now is that TOO wet for the 12/12 room? they have only been in there for a few weeks so not anything much in buds...how long will it take to set in? / what is too wet?

I wanted to keep it over 60% as to slow down the mites

Back
Top Bottom