No regs!

bongtastic

So, I'm waiting on my little girls to bud up... still about 45 days till harvest... and I'm on the broke side of having money. Called up an old buddy...

Me: "Hey buddy! Got any green?"

Buddy: "I sure as hell do!"

Me: "Awesome, whatcha want for a half oz?"

Buddy: "$50!"

Me: "What? $50? It's regs isn't it..."

Buddy: "This stuff'll knock yer socks off!"

Me: "I HATE REGS!"

Now I'm sitting here... picking crushed seeds and stems out of a pile of shit. :bravo:

Re: I hate regs!

I love vaping regs, man, it's so cheap but so awesome! Though it does suck having to pick out seeds

I love vaping regs, man, it's so cheap but so awesome! Though it does suck having to pick out seeds

Vaping regs is one of my least favorite things. Sure, it'll still do the job, but it removes one of my favorite aspects of vaping: the taste. Most reggies taste like dirt covered dirt with a side of dirt and a large dirt cola. It tastes bad, is what I'm trying to get at.

The local regs have been running pretty good the past 2-3 months. Very resinous,near seedless,pressed Mexican bud at 100-140 bucks an ounce. A real solid 2-3 hit weed with a long high. I think I pulled 10-12 seeds out of the last oz. I bought?

The stuff has been turning up on and off for a year. It's much better than the indoor grown mids that float around at 80-100 bucks more this time of year.

I don't know if it's me being an old fart and knowing the right people,or if this stuff is flooding the market,but it's good to know that great Mexican weed is still out there.

man i wish i could find some of that. Anytime I'm looking for anything mid-reg grade i can't find anything, and the last couple bags i got of mids were packed with seeds and took 2-3 bong's to get a buzz from.

We have mexican weed grown here in IL.
Last year or so there was a huge find, something like 50,000 or plants in a forest preserve.
Some volunteers taking out non-native plants found a black hose partially buried. One end was in the pond and the other, well, you get the point.

The law found a shallow bunker, supplies, camping equipment and some poor mexicans.

They were sent up here to grow for the cartels, forced by threat to their families.

Snobs.. I dont mind regs time to time. They are cheap, get the job done(all be it less effectively). But I also dont smoke tons of shit all day ever day. So even mids can get me where I want to be. Meh, but what ever ,no use talking to you kids these days. Its all phunk, haze,kush, what ever with the lot of you. No respect for the good ol' dirty shit. I'm not saying I want to smoke some brown, presses laced with ass hairs dirt. Oh hells no. get out of her with that shit. But that nice, green, Mildly seedy, usually skunky ass regs. Yeah, I'm cool. any ways GET OF MY LAWN!!..

My problem with mexi shwag isn't so much with the product, but with the lack of love put into the product. C'mon, guys... taking care of fields of marijuana isn't THAT hard! ;-)

I smoke alot of that same stuff. I usually get it a OZ at a time. Thats how I buy all my stuff, it cuts down the price in half and I can smoke however much I want at a time.
Right now im working with about a half of the same stuff you got. I got it a couple days ago for 80 an OZ.

We have mexican weed grown here in IL.
Last year or so there was a huge find, something like 50,000 or plants in a forest preserve.
Some volunteers taking out non-native plants found a black hose partially buried. One end was in the pond and the other, well, you get the point.

The law found a shallow bunker, supplies, camping equipment and some poor mexicans.

They were sent up here to grow for the cartels, forced by threat to their families.

Thats definitely adventured, but a sh^tty story of exploitation just the same.

I don't think I have seen regs in five years.... It would be like when you fly first class, from then on it really sucks to fly coach.. Regs = coach
:ganjamon:

hey it still gets you high. i havnet not been stoned in i think a week. just been smoking 2-4 gram blunts of reg a couple times a day.

yeah, some really low regs don't even seem worth it sometimes. i had a sack of that once. smoked the whole bag, a buzz lasted like fifteen minutes, the rolled another one, the same thing happened, rolled the last j, and the same thing happened. went home completely unbuzzed. sucked! but that's the worst weed i've ever had, most of the time my weed rocks. especially now that i hardly ever smoked, just about anything gets me pretty stoned. :) which reminds me... i need some money and a ride. someone come get me! lol

That sounds like a lot like low grade homegrown and wild ditchweed we used to smoke in the late 60's/early 70's,Lew. If you could get a buzz from a big ass joint you were lucky. If two people could get a mild buzz w/ joint it was good.

I think that's why the older guys here don't mind regs. Compared to the low grade shit we cut our teeth on,today's regs are like smoking Trainwreck.

You know what, I was just thinking. I dont think I have ever actually had 'mexican' weed. I'd bet top dollar that all the weed I have ever smoked was either grown on US soil or came down from the north. I also dont think i have ever encounter this really really bad shit weed you all are talking about. I mean i have had some pretty weak ass shit, but nothing as terrible as you all are talking about. I count my self lucky on that one..

idk. i'm no expert or anything, but my aunt says that pretty much everything down here is mexican weed. for me, the exception being that one sack i got (and that same stuff was in town for a week or two; i think everyone gets their stuff from the same ppl i get mine from lol), it's always good! until i start smoking the same stuff all the time... there was a point in time where i smoked so much that it wasn't even worth it for me unless i was gettin ripped off for the good stuff ("kiwi," "trainwreck," etc... whatever they were, they were good.) so i guess i'm glad im not smoking all the time now. i get way higher!

Back
Top Bottom