No Sex Yet..

Ive never grown 12/12 from seed but generally you would start to see preflowers right after the plant is 12'', 30 days, or even as soon as teh 6th tier of braches come out.... Depends on the growers conditions and strain.

Ps i had a weakling i let grow from my first grow, bagseed, and it went on over 100 days without dieing and not being maintained but my one lil cfl. Turns out i flowered her with my second grow and yeilded just over an O from her alone... should have cloned but didnt. I Toped a sativia and loved it. Very fluffy sweet smoothe smoke and head stone too.... I loved it
When we took her i think she was half a year old... maby more. I didnt keep track with that runt but she did good

Been 2 Weeks Since 12/12 From Seed When Will They Begin To Show?? :hmmmm:

I'm currently doing a 12/12 from seed with 4 plants, the 1st showed sex on day 21, the other two day 23 and all three were boys and one hermie, the last to show sex day 24 is a girl. 12/12 grows usually show sex between 20-30 days from seed, and i'm not sure if it's a general rule or not but all the boys and hermie showed first, the girl took the longest to shower her lil flowers!

Well how old are you? Do you have a girlfriend? Have you discussed this with her yet? maybe she's just as nervous as you are and openly discussing can help alleviate any tension related to to it... Oh you mean the planst arent showing signs of sex.. silly me.

Yeah just wait they still need to reach sexual maturity like most other living things before they can reproduce. Sit tight and love them. They will show you sex soon enough. ;)

i had 4 plants 12/12 from seed and the females showed after 15 days. the male took a little longer, but only a day or two. i have 2 right now under a screen that have been going 23 days and still haven't shown male or female. i'm so impatient.

12/12 is a good idea, if space is a concern and you do not want your plants getting that big, i have a mango plant that's 27 days on 12/12 and with LST training, she's only about 7 inches high and just started to flower on day 25. the idea is the have many plants with one main cola as opposed to a monster with numerous budsites. it's a great idea for sea of green as well.

ive heard of some plants taking up to a month

yep....what he said...Ive got a lilte one about 4" inches high...and she is a little over three weeks and nothing...but shes a growing up and out......good luck brother...........PEACE

Back
Top Bottom