Northmann's Tangerine Dream - Purple Haze & Dinachem Grow

Alright sorry guys and girls for not posting last night, I partied a little to much. So I have a severe deficiencies in two of my ladies, Any help with them would be awesome.
20131220_204232.jpg

20131220_204219.jpg

And here's a group shot.
20131220_204243.jpg

the clones the eleven days old now, But still no roots

Alright sorry guys and girls for not posting last night, I partied a little to much. So I have a severe deficiencies in two of my ladies, Any help with them would be awesome.
20131220_204232.jpg

20131220_204219.jpg

And here's a group shot.
20131220_204243.jpg

Some weird things going on after a transplant in to flower is normal
the clones the eleven days old now, But still no roots
looks like a ph issue if you using sub cools mix you shouldn't get any. do you think you just need to transplant before flower. I veg in half gal. bags or cups. than I transplant in 2 gal for smaller plants and up 10gal for big plants about 3 day before flowering.

usually tip discoloration is nutrient burn, but the rest of your plant doesn't look nutrient stressed at all. very odd.

It is weird it is only showing up on the older fan leaves. My ph is always 6.5 , But I should check the run off,,, And the plants were transplanted into 5-gal containers. I switched the light cycle to 12/12 and added bamboo stakes. I guess we will see in a couple of days if it goes back to normal.

Sorry Guys and Girls I have not been on for awhile, Had my birthday and stuff. Ok so the Purple Haze has a hardcore deficiency. So i really need help with it. the ph is 6.5 going in and 6.7 coming out. And I gave a 8th strength nute dose and it made it worse, I have no idea whats going on with this plant, any help would be awesome. ok pic time
20140107_200222.jpg

And here's a good group shot.
20140107_200334.jpg

And here's the clone pics
20140107_200241.jpg

So I think some of these clones are ready to go into pots, What do you think
20140107_200305.jpg

Heya, northmann :ciao:

Sorry to see the Purple Haze is giving you troubles.

How long ago did you feed the 1/8 strength mix?

Are you checking the pH with a meter? Is the run-off pH of this plant about the same as the other plants?

Could you take a picture of the whole plant?

Heya, northmann :ciao:

Sorry to see the Purple Haze is giving you troubles.

How long ago did you feed the 1/8 strength mix?

Are you checking the pH with a meter? Is the run-off pH of this plant about the same as the other plants?

Could you take a picture of the whole plant?

I feed it like 5 days ago and it totally made it worse, Ill get a whole plant pic when i get home from work. And I did not check the others runoff because they all seem to be fine. But next time i water i will for sure.

I would flush your plant with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size or until your runoff pH is the same as your input pH. Where on the plant did those leaves come off? can you take some photographs of the rest of the plant and more of the leaf damage on the plant?

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

I would flush your plant with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size or until your runoff pH is the same as your input pH. Where on the plant did those leaves come off? can you take some photographs of the rest of the plant and more of the leaf damage on the plant?

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Most of the leaves torched are fan leaves/ older leaves, and I will get more pics tonight.

Back
Top Bottom