Northmann's Tangerine Dream - Purple Haze & Dinachem Grow

On a side note here's some pics of my first legal weed I bought :tokin:
Here's the six dollar bag you have yo buy to keep your weed in

1600276_10202787177782100_1885492945_n.jpg

Nug time
1527877_10202787181302188_1183898966_n.jpg

And the back side
1555633_10202787183982255_1758877694_n.jpg

they charge the Red card hold that for the top shelf at the expensive dispensaries still. And I can see in your pic they didn't trim the buds too well. that what the $125 oz. sales are untrimmed bottoms. good Nyc D tops wouldnt even fit in that bag

450 ppm is hard water?

I don't know much about how hard/soft water affects plants, but I wonder if that maybe is playing a role in what's going on.

hard water has a lot of minerals in it, like calcium, which is probably where those rust spots are coming from. one of my plants did the same thing when I had it in calcium heavy miracle gro soil.

B. real is right cal blocks your mag then your nitrogen you can. block cal by raising PH use potassium or ashes something that wont add more cal.. or transplant to a bigger container with rock wool cubes then you can lower PH.

it will help the calcium burn, but it won't help the standard nitrogen hunger. I would flush with a light molasses mix.

it will help the calcium burn, but it won't help the standard nitrogen hunger. I would flush with a light molasses mix.

What if I flush with light grow nutes? or should i just stick with the molasses? Any pointers for using molasses?
Also have some reps fr the helpfull info :thanks:

B. real is right cal blocks your mag then your nitrogen you can. block cal by raising PH use potassium or ashes something that wont add more cal.. or transplant to a bigger container with rock wool cubes then you can lower PH.

Reps for you also for helping me out. :thanks:

What if I flush with light grow nutes? or should i just stick with the molasses? Any pointers for using molasses?
Also have some reps fr the helpfull info :thanks:

that would work if you haven't opened the molasses yet and would like to return it. biobizz grow is beet vinasse (molasses) and smells like soy sauce, and biobizz bloom is beet vinasse and sea kelp.

Back
Top Bottom