not young anymore

shortblock

i dont smoke the weed but most friends do however i love the reward of making things grow and seeing the developement of the amazing plant..i am happy to have found this site and will be asking questions on producing some great weed....regards everyone:Namaste:

i dont smoke the weed but most friends do however i love the reward of making things grow and seeing the developement of the amazing plant..i am happy to have found this site and will be asking questions on producing some great weed....regards everyone:Namaste:
:welcome: shortblock! Don't smoke the weed ya' say? I suggest you start and then change this thread title to "Damn I feel young again"! lol :) Haha.. if you really want to know all about growing, utilizing, or legalizing... you are in THE right place! Look forward to hearing from you. :peace:

Greetings! :)

I hope to see some grow journals from you in the future, and good luck with raising trees! See ya around!

:high-five::green_heart:

well it has been a wicked journey thus far..sorted out my issues..and the fucken things r growing like a bad weed..lol...we r over three months and ive cloned 60 or 70 so far with only 13 dieing....but now i have a couple plants which r moms and r just under three month..they seem to be growing seed sacks at the leaf junction and at the top of the plant...wierd as im still in veg and ive also cloned from these ones before and those clones r flowering now...so i really dont know why they r doing this...any help ???

hey how goes it...ive got my journal going and its a great thing to read back and see whats gboing on..or went on....if u read my post i could use insight...ciao

my strain is super critical..and they have grown so fast and tall...like up to 1.5 per cycle...ive now got 30 in for first flowering of this strain..and the growing is intense ....

Can you post some pics? Sounds like you might have a hermie in there, or at least a male and if so yank that thing out before it germinates your females.

Back
Top Bottom