Number 2 California Orange!

2ND GROW DAY 43

HERE IS A PICT OF EACH PLANT & THE LAST 2 ARE TO SHOW HOW BUSHY THEY ARE. :circle-of-love: PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE VERY BUSHY WHICH IS WHAT I WENT FOR BUT SOME OF THE STALKS ARE EXTREMELY WEAK. I AM WORRIED BECAUSE I DONT KNOW THE CORRECT WAY OF PRUING I AM JUST GOING BY WHAT I READ ON 420 BUT ITS HARD TO VISUALIZE EXACTLY WHAT IS MEANT

11-10-11_033.JPG

11-10-11_001.JPG

11-10-11_018.JPG
11-10-11_0031.JPG
11-10-11_007.JPG
11-10-11_007.JPG

I GUESS I SHOULD TELL YOU WHAT THE PICS ARE ABOVE 1ST PIC IS TRAIN WRECK 2ND PIC IS AK47 THIRD PIC IS BLUEBERRY AND 4TH PIC IS CALIFORNIA ORANGE THE 5TH & 6TH PIC ARE TRAIN WRECK ALSO.

HI COREY THANK YOU FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE WOULD I GET BETTER RESULTS WITH YOUR LINE THAN I DID WITH AN'S LINE? tO BE HONEST WITH YOU I WAS NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL. WOULD IT BE BETTER TO BUY THREW THE WEB SITE OR YOUR'S??

SHOULD I TRIM SOME OF THE LEAVES OR IS THIS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR WITH LSTing TO MAKE THEM BUSHY. IF SO WHERE & HOW SHOULD I TRIM. I THINK THIS IS JUST WHAT I AM SUPPOSE TO HAVE SINCE I AM MAKING A BUSH. BUT ANY SUGS ARE APPRECIATED

WELL I AM CONVINCED ITS BLUE PLANET NUTES FROM HERE ON OUT. I WILL BE MAKING MY PURCHASE AND WILL ENTRUST MY GIRLS TO COREY'S JUICE. THANX AGAIN COREY :thanks:

Hey Twinkie, My website is the only place to purchase my nutes for now.
I don't know anything about AN's organic line so I can't say if mine will be better. I know that if you have everything on spot, my organics will produce really good and tasty bud. A lot of that is up too you though.....

2ND GROW DAY 44

I have added a 48 inch florescant light since they are so spread out to what I already had (400w hp grow light). Trying to reach all the areas that need it. I am a little worried its almost time to move them to the flowering room. They will have to be jammed together its 41" x 36" which isnt tiny but smaller than my grow area. I might get one of those 250w cfl (its wild looks just like a regular cfl that screws into a light socket). i just eant to make sure the girls get enough light you know hoow teenagers are cant have a paste look.

2ND GROW DAY 46

I am changing in mid stream here but since they have had only one feeding of nutes the rest just H2o it should be ok. I dont see my original post describing my grow i will post that here.

seed or clone-clone
medium-Fox Farms Ocean Forest potting soil
size-kitty litter boxes about 7 gallons
light-hps 400 watt vent cooled, 48 inch floresrcant light set on timer right now 16/8
air control-250 cfm fan sucking air from crawl space
humidity-cool air humidifier
wind-3 speed fan
nutes-will be using blue planet nutrients famers pride organic line

I am so excited i just got my tracking number for my blue planet nutrients. They should be here in about a week yea haw!:circle-of-love: Corey was such a big help. He rally came through, was so nice to deal with and went out of his way to get my package done the way i wanted it done. What an asset to 420magazine as well as the nutrient world.

Corey if you are looking to distribute in the north west i would love to help you. You have the customer service down to a tee he is great

2ND GROW DAY 47

Well I looked over my babies after breakfast and the ak47 has some of the bottom fan leaves are withering away. some are curling down, but there is tons of growth. I wonder if I have the fan on too high it hits the ak first.

The blueberry has been the runt of the litter since the beginning. I had to seperate it from the others in the beginning. need tlc but it has recovered but the branches are very weak. I need to bolster them somehow, but she is also showing lots of growth.

the train wreck is growing very steadily.

and the california orange is showing signs something is sucking on the leaves. there are areas of the leaf that have a shinny area looks like its been sucked on. All in all I am a very over protective parent and i just need to let mother nature do her thing. And soon my BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS will be here. I cant wait Thanx again Corey!! You are a life saver. Tonights flavor is snoops dream :blunt: ahhhhhh!!!!

2ND GROW DAY 48

I am telling this story as it seems hard to get news on the right feed. Washington was hit by the feds yesterday taking down dispensories from Kirkland to south Olympia. Taking all their invemtory and computers and even went to y dispensories house and tore it up completely. He is completely legal paying taxes on what donations come in. What thanks does he get he was on the list of dispensories to be raided. Obamma says to leaves us alone seems like someone in the whitehouse forgot to tell them to leave us alone we need our medicine.

2ND GROW DAY 48

I am worried about the California Orange plant. There are a lot of leaves falling off. They slowly fo from nice and green to yellow to dead. I am probably just being a worry wart but after all the problems I had with my 1st I am probably getting paranoid. But she has slowed growth way down. The only thing I have given her is water and one dose of organic nutes, I have also started using reverse osmosiss water, Could that be the problem. The other plants are doing fine,

GROW DAY 49

Well when it rains it pours I am not the most stable person (nueropathy & severe muscle spasms) and I fell down today right on top of my blueberry plant. OMG! If i didnt have bad luck I would have any luck at all. She is not dead but close. It will be a battle to keep her alive. But I will do it, I will keep her alive. Just a little TLC & she will be OK.

I will post some pics tomm my camera it is out of batteries. The california orange is about the same. I am just giving it water for now. I am not going to give it anything till I get my Blue planet Nutes in, I cant wait. I will finally have a guide to help me with my first few grows as I get more and more into breeding and such.

2ND GROW DAY 50

I have come to the conclusion that Marijuana is a very hearty plant. I admire it it can go threw a hurricane and as long as it has its stalk and root system it will grow. I mean I fell on my plant cutting two big stalks off and this morning she was as perky as she could be. ;) :blunt:

Its time to start getting ready for my third grow. I have done and continueing to do research into the best strains for my medical problems Mainly pain and muscle spasms and nausea. any ideas let me no.

2ND GROW DAY 54

Not much to tell today my california orange is sick. I am not sure what is wrong but i have lost about 15% of her weight in the last few days. So i flushed her to try and get rid of whatever. I got my Blue Planet Nutrients in yesterday and I have to say Corey is a great asset to this business. He is easy to work with and doesnt mind answering questions.

The other babies are doing great. The train wreck is just going nuts. I gave them their first feeding of Blue Planet nutes. I love the names of this stuff dark matter and kbud and root magic the farmers pride package is the best way to go. Here are some pics of the girls
11-21-11_001.jpg

11-21-11_010.jpg

11-21-11_023.jpg

11-21-11_030.jpg

11-21-11_016.jpg

11-21-11_011.jpg

2ND GROW DAY 55

I put the girls in the flowering room (company coming tomm had to clothes them off so they are not visible or smellable). I am a little behind but i am going with crazy growth with my blue planet nutrients. Unfortunatly when i woke up this morning i had a little nute burn. I have been having this problem for a while now even though i didnt use anything but water for the first 4 weeks. I used some organic tea twice but it was after watering alone did I feed again. Well I seem to have this problem I am going to get some blank dirt next time with no nutes at all. It either has to be the dirt or my water. For the most part I have been using R.O. water. But anyway I may flush the other girls I already flushed the california orange. I will see what tomm brings.

The pics were not the clearest, there are better ones in my photos they are called california orange day 54, train wreck day 54, ak47 day 54, and blueberry day 54

Have a good night I will be enjoying the fruits of my labor it will be dj shorts blueberry Enjoy! :tokin:

2ND GROW DAY 58

I am going to eventually going to led for my light source. I got my first panel in yesyerday. I cant afford to do it all at once but slowly as i see the price i can afford. I got this one from a fellow grower who had to quit growing sold it to me for $16. How can i go wrong at that price.

I do have a question for yall. Can i use the panel now with my hps light i have now? Or do I have to wait till they are all led? Its just that when yjey are both on its like the hps light drowns out the led. You cant even see the led. I might just use it on my mother plants.

When i woke up this am and check on the girls there are flower sights all over. Its getting close. I turned the lights down to 12 hours a day now. The Cali-orange is still suffering from what ever. In the last week i have lost about 20% of the leaves have died. And the blueberry is still recovering friom me falling on it. Looks good but too bad i lost several feeder branches. So bud production will be way down. I will be feeding the girls H2o today just R.O. plain water. Have a great weekend everyone!! :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom