OGeMann

UPDATE: no spread on the 2 or haven't seen it on the other 2. My question is should I just use PH adjusted water, or should I use this
cal-mag.jpg
when I water them. The soil that I using is FFOF and I found out that it has enough nutrients still in it. The girls or 6 weeks from seed{White Widow auto},been using the feed chart at 1/2 strength.
Here are a couple of pics

2.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d3.jpg
d4.jpg

Its just on 2 of them the other 2 is not showing any deficiency at all. WHAT SHOULD I DO????

You shouldn't be to worried about ph with ffof, I've been told. I just started using it myself but I still check my water after I add nutes. I get 6.2 thru 6.6 after those, with a tap water around 8.2. Your additive there is not nutrients or plant food. It boosts the amounts of those elements, which you might not need at all, in the form you are applying them.
The damage you see isnt going away ok. Make sure you let the chlorine evaporate out of your tap water, that will kill your soil biome or severely damage it. I didn't see you mention what nutrient line you are using. No expert on ffof but I dont believe it's a plant water and that's it ok. You'll have to judge how heavy to feed it, but it's not like you can run it up till it breaks and then back down one step. You might've killed your plant with extra nutrients, so much in there it starts to "lockout" the intake of other minerals that make those over abundant nutrients work. Then you would need to flush clean water thru it slowly until you get a few gallons to soak it and dissolve those excess nutrients and salts out of your soil mix. I've never done it, flush the soil. There are more experienced people that can dial you in. Just dont make any sudden changes. GG
20200910_102933.jpg

Shot of my white Widow autos a couple months back.

Which of those are you using? I see the sulcalmag, theres the grow/bloom lines at the top. You should be using either of those, according to what your plant is doing, right now its flowering/blooming so if those nutrients are different than the grow line, you probably picked it up when you made that switch. You halved the nutrients at the beginning basically starved it, so it sucked everything it could out of the soil mix and now it's off balance. My WW autos went 13 weeks before I saw any milky trics so you got time to see what happens in the short term.

Back
Top Bottom