Nutrient problem

Littlegee1988

420 Member
IMAG094513.jpg
IMAG094412.jpg
IMAG094112.jpg

Got some nutrient problems going on here that I'm a little unsure of both plants seemed fine then within a matter of days have developed light spots turning necrotic, both plants are about 3 weeks old now, still in veg, grown in biobizz lightmix and have had one 1/2 strength feed with plant magic old-timer grow other than that just clean water which I've ph tested at 7. I'm thinking maybe magnesium or calcium? but this is only my second grow and that diagnosis is just what I've managed to deduce from info online any help would be hugely appreciated.

No obvious signs of pests I've been as thorough as possible in checking under all the leaves and there's no marks or eggs there, should I invest in some CalMag and try that?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420

It does look very similar I'm going to order some calmag after I have a look at that link and thankyou both really appreciate the help

I agree - the first picture looks like spider mite damage more than a nutrient problem.
Check the under side of the leaf with good magnification (30 - 60X).

Had a good look with magnification and can't see any mites, seems to be the big older fan leaves that are worst effected

Back
Top Bottom