NYC Sour Diesel

NYC Diesel? I havent tried that specific strain but definitely Sour D... fruity flavor real smooth smoke buds sickly coated with trichomes hit of a bong had me guessing wat to do next real GOOD stuff... If you like this youll definitely like HEADBAND as its a hybrid with SOUR D x OG KUSH, straight sweet fuel smell that the D gives and you get an instant long lasting high...

REAL sour diesel goes for upwards of 650 an ounce in NY no problem, not the FAKE sour diesel that everyone claims they get for 350 an ounce which in reality is some low grade exotics. and not the soma diesel thats not even as close to as good as the real sour diesel strain

just thought id let some of you clowns who think you get REAL sour diesel know that if your paying any less than 550 an ounce guess what
your not getting Real sour diesel. :Rasta:

I paid 420 an ounce in NJ 2 years ago. It was def. legit. You cannot mistake the citris fuel smell and devastatingly uplifting high. beautiful buds and not one seed unfortunately

Just picked up an oz of SD for $260. The real deal too. Very good high. It came from an outdoor medical grow. The smell is unmistakable. I can't imagine paying $400-$600/oz for weed. Crazy. With any luck from now on I will only be buying seeds/clones.

lol ask people that look like they smoke. seriously, i live in NY and last time i went to the city me and my girlfriend wanted to smoke but didnt come prepared so we did a little shoulder tapping. obviously this recquries some common sense, dont ask ANYBODY, maybe its just me but i feel like i have stoner radar. once you find a reliable source you should be set. my girlfriend actually knows someone who picks up from a delivery service like in half baked, oooh what i would do for that number (and 2 referals from people who already use the service)

Back
Top Bottom