Obama Breaks Promises On Medical Marijuana Laws

Politics// this joints 4 u !

He lied, period. Didnt uphold his end! Like most those money grubbing gov. I hate them, like pests! Tax,tax, tax, taking our right to live!

There seems to be a loophole in every thing!!!!

There seems to be a loophole in every thing!!!!

That's why it's hard to pin them down they can always find a opinion that agrees with them. :peace:

Lol//// agreed !!

There are all scam artist politicians are/////// all about the money not principle.

DeerHunter your right, they are all crap. I hear people say that your vote matters, well I think thats crap too. Vote, dont vote, I guarantee it will all turn out the same and there's a reason for that, its rigged. Damn this makes me ornery, anyone got a light ?

It breaks my heart to see a coalition (like ours) pool together to elect someone that offers change, only to see that all politicians are pure self serving scam artist. Obama fooled a lot of people acting hip and cool. It was all fake, all smoke and mirrors, and just to get elected. He has not done a single thing for us, has made fun of us on TV and the pressure on the MMJ states is mounting as his bid for reelection grows closer.

Don't give up completely folks. One thing your vote can do is to get back at someone that has wronged you. If you feel that you have been lied or cheated kick the sucker out of office as punishment. His opposition will not help our cause, but at least he will not pretend to help us to get our votes and then laugh at us on live national TV after he is elected.

He needs a white widow cannon to smk/president //he suks!

It breaks my heart to see a coalition (like ours) pool together to elect someone that offers change, only to see that all politicians are pure self serving scam artist. Obama fooled a lot of people acting hip and cool. It was all fake, all smoke and mirrors, and just to get elected. He has not done a single thing for us, has made fun of us on TV and the pressure on the MMJ states is mounting as his bid for reelection grows closer.

Don't give up completely folks. One thing your vote can do is to get back at someone that has wronged you. If you feel that you have been lied or cheated kick the sucker out of office as punishment. His opposition will not help our cause, but at least he will not pretend to help us to get our votes and then laugh at us on live national TV after he is elected.

As much as I respect you my friend, your naivety has been rewarded with betrayal. If you live long enough, you will see (time and time again) that this is how the system works.....

As much as I respect you my friend, your naivety has been rewarded with betrayal. If you live long enough, you will see (time and time again) that this is how the system works.....

Oh I am not naive HD. I really expected a hip pres to help us out a little bit, but nothing that would effect the economy or keep him from being reelected. That is a far cry from making fun of us on national TV or launching a federal attack on MMJ states that exceeds what GW Bush did. Say what you will about right wing politics, but they do believe in less central government and respect a state's right to govern itself.

The problem with a strong central government is that they are out of touch, too diluted. You cannot expect a single set of laws or tax packages to work for the people of Tempe Arizona, Lafayette Louisiana, San Francisco and Portland Maine. You have to let states govern themselves.

I really expected a hip pres to help us out a little bit...

Lower your expectations.....

No expectations = no disappointment :)

HD, You almost sound like a disenfranchised voter.

The problem is, people just stop voting all together after a few experiences of being duped.

I still vote, although in my state my vote never wins.

The problem is, people just stop voting all together after a few experiences of being duped.

I was actually very much a part of the system until I realized that the faces and names change, but the system never does......

They don't care how you vote it's a 3 card molly game as long as you vote they don't care. :peace:

At this point I don't see anyone who I believe in enough to vote for when it comes to president. Well, I might vote for someone but that doesn't mean I'd really be a believer. I'll just be picking a lesser of several evils. There is a difference between cynicism and learning from past experiences. If a person can get to that level without being bought and paid for and perhaps actually a person who would bring real change I'd fear for their safety.

Well Son of a Gun, I see I was uninformed regarding Obama's 'Promise'
or... The phrase ."He Promised .." is where one of us has the misunderstood.
Please furnish the real quote from HIM,
and my jab of 'possiable' racist attitudes certainly brought up alot of shouting of innocence....
What is that Shakespear quote regarding ," protesting to much"
Anyway please quote where I can find the video showing this horrible lie
being fostered upon Us,
If you can't show the Man actually promising and if You can't, then perhaps its time you took a look at your true feelings before shouting .."he lied.."
Because if you misunderstood Obamas quote as badly as you misunderstood my opening comment where I take to task Mr.Behr for his article's headline !!
NOT whether Obama is effective at strong arming republicans who have PROMISED on national TV to Defeat any and all legislation started by Demo's.

Well Son of a Gun, I see I was uninformed regarding Obama's 'Promise'
or... The phrase ."He Promised .." is where one of us has the misunderstood.
You're the one. The rest of us have been listening to "HIM" for longer than 2 weeks.
Too, the "grammer" police are as inefficient over your written mess as the DEA has been concerning real drug problems that harm Americans. President Obama should have some influence over federal agencies, yet Oxycontin continues to be prescribed by the ton daily. If opiates are your specific problem, you have my pity.

Back
Top Bottom