Obama Breaks Promises On Medical Marijuana Laws

I take this scene and relate it to a debate, we are all in a room no animosities held towards none. I feel very enlightened by THsea's comment as the same as all remarks. Just a new post to think about. I greatly thank you for your advice sir, I feel honored to have your remarks or advice in my direction on any given day.

:Namaste:
No Hard feelings folks... It is as well why I end every post with the Namaste Bow
Never hard feelings! I'm a softy! :)

Didn't mean to single you out brother :sorry: Now I feel bad...

I have seen it increasingly in other posters though, and it scares me! Part of what attracted me to this board was the friendliness.

Next time I will do so in PM. BTW Mr.Lynxx, I do love your passion and intelligence you dedicate to our cause! It is inspiring :high-five:

I wont post anymore unless its topic related!

I do love your passion and intelligence you dedicate to our cause! It is inspiring :high-five:

Thank you...
You didn't hurt my feelings...:adore:

And to single me out, is why I've grown to be the man I have become...
Your not my first.
"...No need to regret your choices and actions in life if you have acted upon them from the heart..."

:adore:
:headbanger:
Now, can we talk some more about these jack-n*ts filling our heads with calumnies?
I need some more inspiration to do more research into our entrusted system, and concealed history...
:rofl:
The last interests I recall was in regard to the A.M.L. if I'm correct...
Barrack's and government in general, their lies and how and why they conceal them...
:high-five:

Sounds like you are one that is going to give Obama the bullshit answer to tap dance around this question when people call him a liar during his next bid for election. In his time in office thousands of people have been put in federal prison or are in court because of marijuana and many of those in compliance with state law.

really? you think this as you have read my post? well you are wrong sir. do you think that i would be a part of this magazine if i werent a supporter of marijuana? are you looking for someone to get into a heated argument with as you are such the expert on the issue? what exactly is your problem with me as you accuse me of this? i not only follow the current status of the MJ movement but i also follow most political, business, health, etc.... i know how these types are. they will beat you down with the word game so i have trained myself to be skeptical of the verbiage they use. let me clear this up for all of you . the exact words he used are as follows. , they "should not focus federal resources" on "individuals whose actions are in clear and unambiguous compliance with existing state laws providing for the medical use of marijuana." what do you consider an individual to be? the doctor, patient, or the state worker(s) that issue or authorized the patient or doctor to practice or purchase and ingest the federal schedule 1 drug. i will be the first one to call him a liar. i know how there actions have affected us as my wife is in a great deal of pain every minute she is awake. i grow my wives medication for her as her caregiver. i know you are upset sir as am i but we must be careful not to turn on one and other (supporters) as that would not be very helpful to this movement

really? you think this as you have read my post? well you are wrong sir. do you think that i would be a part of this magazine if i werent a supporter of marijuana? are you looking for someone to get into a heated argument with as you are such the expert on the issue? what exactly is your problem with me as you accuse me of this? i not only follow the current status of the MJ movement but i also follow most political, business, health, etc.... i know how these types are. they will beat you down with the word game so i have trained myself to be skeptical of the verbiage they use. let me clear this up for all of you . the exact words he used are as follows. , they "should not focus federal resources" on "individuals whose actions are in clear and unambiguous compliance with existing state laws providing for the medical use of marijuana." what do you consider an individual to be? the doctor, patient, or the state worker(s) that issue or authorized the patient or doctor to practice or purchase and ingest the federal schedule 1 drug. i will be the first one to call him a liar. i know how there actions have affected us as my wife is in a great deal of pain every minute she is awake. i grow my wives medication for her as her caregiver. i know you are upset sir as am i but we must be careful not to turn on one and other (supporters) as that would not be very helpful to this movement

I am sorry if you took this personally and that was not my intent. It appeared that you were giving him a loophole out of the lie bit with your first sentence and I know as do we all that all politicians Will play the word game when caught. Please accept my appology for the misunderstanding. I am not the enemy nor are you. United we stand, divided we fall.

obama has changed, the whole system dirt.....

wheres clinton and monica!!!!

I still think the best thing is to just be the groundhog... and keep diggin'... the revolution ain't that far off and it don't matter what color you are or who you were. We just gonna have to learn to accept... i ain't dyin' for nobody just so they can say weed is 'evil' and they have a right to kill 'evildoers'... same shit different focus different administration... still the same ol' shit!! fuck it.., i perfer to dig in right now. Ain't nothin' but a police state anyway - so what is there to do but to just be the little people in gray... and keep the masses supplied with good healthy quality pot!... Don't need to be everybody growin'... and 'sides.., we will always be outlaws - it is just the nature. Cops are who they are we are who we are... and it has been ever thus... so screw the administration(s) past present and future. We are the underground your momma warned you about but we don't kill we heal! And love wins over brutality and barbarism anyday! And we will drive the gangs from our soil just by doin' what we keep doin' THAT is how WE will win the drug war. The ONLY way. my ten cents!

agreed!!!!!!

I have seen a new rise in articles like this and with a 2012 election round the bend, I fear we will see many more. I would not be surprised to hear some tough new talk coming from the White House later this year. I would wager that you wont here much from Mr. President directly about our Medical Marijuana situation but those that take his direction will be doing plenty of posturing in anticipation and that means many leaks to the media. As a politician Obama must look like he is tough on crime and lets face it, right now Medical Marijuana is a crime. The concern is that the more pressure he gets in the 2012 race, the more he will crack down in places most likely to yield immediate results, i.e. all of us. The more his polls slip, the more people from the field to the pharm are going to jail. After he wins the election, which he probably will, I believe he will back down a bit. In the current political climate there is no way a first term US president will let a crime continually be tolerated under his watch when it could easily turn to be a final straw come next November. What I find so unfortunate about this is, what truly frightens me is not that he is a liar, but how many lives, families and careers will be destroyed in a process that proves the validity of a man whose career choice made him a liar before he spoke a word. Simply put, he is a politician, be ready for anything.

Go go go!!!

Back
Top Bottom