Obtaining beans?

Hey antics, thanks for the response. I wold have extended my thanks yesterday but it was Friday and you know what Fridays can turn into especially since in my time zone it became 4:20 at breakfast time. I am in the U.S. so I am a bit apprehensive about ordering seeds here. I am presently growing a strain called Thumper. It is doing well but there are lots of strains that I would like to try. I only have 3 plants at present. I am using Light Addicts flux style of grow. The first attempt was a disaster all though I harvested 12 ounces from 5 plants so it was not a total waste. I have learned quite a bit from my disaster and these 3 are looking real good. I can post pics if you are interested. I looked at Herbies and it seems that all they have are autoflower. I know nothing about any of the autoflower strains. Agai, thanks for the help. Keep it green.
The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.
Benjamin Franklin

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin

Greenstuff,

Herbies does not have only AutoFlowering. All the strains I listed are all just feminized non auto. In the search filter, just choose "photoperiod" which in short means it goes off a normal 12/12 cycle. The worst that can happen is you will get a green tape on the mail that says it was confiscated. I will keep you up to date on how my order goes.

Yeah, you are right about Herbies. Thanksfor your help. If I can ever help you let me know. Keep it green.

Diligence is the mother of good luck.
Benjamin Franklin

Hey antics, thanks for the response. I wold have extended my thanks yesterday but it was Friday and you know what Fridays can turn into especially since in my time zone it became 4:20 at breakfast time. I am in the U.S. so I am a bit apprehensive about ordering seeds here. I am presently growing a strain called Thumper. It is doing well but there are lots of strains that I would like to try. I only have 3 plants at present. I am using Light Addicts flux style of grow. The first attempt was a disaster all though I harvested 12 ounces from 5 plants so it was not a total waste. I have learned quite a bit from my disaster and these 3 are looking real good. I can post pics if you are interested. I looked at Herbies and it seems that all they have are autoflower. I know nothing about any of the autoflower strains. Agai, thanks for the help. Keep it green.
The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.
Benjamin Franklin

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin

If it makes you feel better, I had no issues ordering from Herbies. I know of at least 5 others with the same experience.

Herbies has strains just like any other. I have purchased Autos, Feminised, and Regular seeds from them. Some strains are even offered in regular or Feminised.

Part of the problem ordering seeds from over seas.. Often the 1st transaction, They charge a penny or dime to see if your account is good before they try to do the whole transaction. That sets up a flag at the Visa Card office. They often suspend your card until they hear from you..I just told them I was buying posters and that the transaction is good. Never had a problem after that. Herbies is my favorite. Best service out there. I'm a customer for life.
Good luck !

Back
Top Bottom