Odd twisted new growth on a little 3 week old seedling

OK I'm going to just let her ride. And you're right @Phytoplankton, over analyzing does lead to unnecessary paranoia sometimes LOL! I need to Re-read the manual on the K.I.S.S method I suppose :) Pretty looking Auto's ya got there. Last year I ran some NL Auto's from Fastbuds and they turned out great!
Same… nice tacos though….?

I wouldn't worry too much about the RH, my latest grow never got above 55% RH and did just fine, and when it goes into flower you want lower RH to combat bud rot. As far as lockout, I don't see it. Don't over analyze it, they look just fine, maybe a little too much N, but just cut back a hair and you'll be fine. You are going to want to re-pot them pretty soon. Here's my grow, never got above 55% RH, about 4 weeks into flower, Northern Lights and Do Si Do's, all autos.

IMG_2150.JPG
That is a good photograph. In focus where it matters and true depth of field.

But that is enough, back to the topic under discussion.

That is a good photograph. In focus where it matters and true depth of field.

But that is enough, back to the topic under discussion.
Well here she is today. She's a little bit bigger, and all seems well except for the one minor blemish. Which is why I started this topic. All the new growth shows No sign of it and all is healthy. Here's a couple pics. One of them I highlighted as it was the basis of my question. It hasn't spread, but still out of hundreds of plants. I have never seen this. Anyone know what it is?
20220105_081545.jpg
20220105_081441.jpg
20220105_081510.jpg

Well here she is today. She's a little bit bigger, and all seems well except for the one minor blemish. Which is why I started this topic. All the new growth shows No sign of it and all is healthy. Here's a couple pics. One of them I highlighted as it was the basis of my question. It hasn't spread, but still out of hundreds of plants. I have never seen this. Anyone know what it is?
20220105_081545.jpg
20220105_081441.jpg
20220105_081510.jpg
I have found that when small, you see a few anomalous leaves from time to time. Sometimes it’s adjusting to nutes, light stress, sometimes they’re just growing too fast, and sometimes it just happens. Usually it resolves itself, as yours did.

I have found that when small, you see a few anomalous leaves from time to time. Sometimes it’s adjusting to nutes, light stress, sometimes they’re just growing too fast, and sometimes it just happens. Usually it resolves itself, as yours did.
I have to absolutely Concur with that, yes. Reason being is that I transplanted her from a 4 inch starter cup. Into a square 5 gallon mix of semi-hot soil. So that kinda makes me think, As You stated maybe just a small shock response. Maybe?? She is Trucking right along now though. I feel I kinda threw a 10 day old seedling into too much soil to start. But!! She has equaled out after I let her soil dry a couple days. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom