OG Kush! Great for me!

Ridgerunner54

420 Member
I am an outdoor grower who has followed this forum for a few years. I only grow 10-12 plants for myself every year. I decided to join because I was so proud of this years crop. Cudos to Crop King seeds! The OG Kush was the bomb! Best I've ever grown. Taste, buzz, and pain relief are outstanding! I'll attach a few pics if can.

Attachments

• 20180830_163852.jpg
    20180830_163852.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 20180830_163750.jpg
    20180830_163750.jpg
    867.7 KB · Views: 84
Welcome to 420. They are nice plants! What sort of yields do you get off 12 outdoor plants if you don't mind me asking? Looks real good :)
I wound up with 11 plants, 7 green crack and 4 OG kush, all from Crop King seeds. I prefer the OG Kush over the Green Crack by far. The green crack is couch lock sleepy head high. The Kush is pure adrenalin (f%$k spellin) for me. I wanted to grow Purple kush (Indica), Crop King reccomended I go with the green crack, stating the difficulty to grow the purple kush. Lady said the green crack was about as good and a lot easier to grow. I've not tried to grow purple, but she said it's for experienced growers only. Don't get me wrong the green crack is good herb, I just like sativa. As for yield, overall---I would guess between 1-2 pounds of good quality bud. It's all for me though, I give some away to fam and friends and always run out before next year! LOL

Welcome to 420 Ridge!!! That's a beautiful outdoor og kush I tried a outdoor plant this year but critters got her.
I've had that problem in the past, this year I put all my plants in pots. Then I can put chemicals or whatever on the ground around the plant, without affecting the plant. Worked out great, plus the plants are mobile, if need be. 13 gal totes from walmart (4.57) work great, drill holes in the bottom and mix 50/50 potting and top soil. Start the plant deep, in only about 10 in of soil, and then keep adding all season. I put Comet or Ajax on the ground in powder form around the tote. Anything gets that on its feet will take off. Earlier pics below

Attachments

• 20180803_171640.jpg
    20180803_171640.jpg
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 20180816_093737.jpg
    20180816_093737.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
Seems like you know what your doing I might learn a thing or to from you too. When it comes to the outdoors grow
----------------------------------------------

Sak Pas Sai and Welcome to the best community to date breaking the status quo everyday! Make sure you take the time to check out all our forums we have here from Soil, Hydro, to organic. I’ve been apart of this community for a while and enjoy everyone here. Always giving you advice, and support that you need being a Beginner Grower or a Grow Master just like I will become one day! So start your Grow Journal when you get a chance so people can see all your projects. If you need help I strive to meet all our new members to help with any problems or questions. So by all means drop me reply and let's become friends!

Back
Top Bottom