OGieSel High Pressure Aeroponic Build 2020

Root shot 20 minutes ago. Roughly 17 hours after last root shot
20200411_142425.jpg

i wish i had Solidworks, id be designing soo much crap hahaha. i enjoy a little challenge here and there anyway & thank you @The_Physicist as soon as i get some decent clones, im going to start a new Grow Journal & officially get this 1st grow kicked off. Idk if you read the other pages but i threw these two plants in here just to have something growing in the mean time. If i can find good clones, ill scrap these two plants. If not, im going to grow out the mendo purps & take clones from that (if she's female) for the first official grow. Stay tuned !!!

A cross between Venom OG and Humboldt OG, Venom OG (All Gas OG) is an indica-dominant strain. The flowers are dense and bright green with protruding bright orange hairs that show purple colors towards the final weeks of flowering. With a piney, lemon aroma reminiscent of diesel and skunk, Venom OG will have you calm and relaxed. This may be a great smoke for relief of anxiety, lack of appetite, and pain. This Moderate/Heavy producer also has extremely high THC levels 20%+.

Ayeeee I am running the Venom Og (All Gas Og) right now as well from Dark Heart/Humboldt Seed. Loving it so far pretty fast growth, not a huge drinker of water.
Hell yeah i gotta check out your grow log. I'm a big fan of Dark Heart Nursery, they have some top quality strains. My last run was Fire Og from them, it came out super dank.

I made myself a swamp cooler to help keep the humidity within good parameters & aid with the temps. I have my 4 inch inline pulling air directly from the cooler, into the underside of the insulation next to the root chambers , it works great but this thing devours water, gotte refill it every 4-5 days.
20200422_192721.jpg

On full blast the 4 inch blower pulls ~95% RH air at about 8-12°F colder than actual room temp. Its perfect for this size tent.
20200424_150224.jpg

Back
Top Bottom