OGieSel High Pressure Aeroponic Build 2020

right! You can do some amazing things with diy swamp coolers. Matter of fact, im going to run tubing from the bottom of the bucket to a spare 21 gallon tote i have . With the two tied together it should last at least 7 days before i have to refill it. imagine if you hooked it up to a fifty gal or even bigger!? You'd be set lol

They really do haha. Looking good in there! I had to redo my intake for the hot summer weather. I ended up digging out under my shed and putting in a hole in the floor to get the ocean breeze to slide under and suck it up into my tents. Worked out wuite well, hit 97 outside today and tent stayed at a nice 85F and 64% RH. Happy plants happy life
1E67D038-1380-4FFC-AD85-27795224D84C.jpeg

They really do haha. Looking good in there! I had to redo my intake for the hot summer weather. I ended up digging out under my shed and putting in a hole in the floor to get the ocean breeze to slide under and suck it up into my tents. Worked out wuite well, hit 97 outside today and tent stayed at a nice 85F and 64% RH. Happy plants happy life
1E67D038-1380-4FFC-AD85-27795224D84C.jpeg
Hell yeah thats perfect, i would do the same thing if i could lol

I had the same issue with these clones as i did with the fire og , i use little 2 inch net pots for my grow and most clones around me come in 2 square inch rockwool cubes. I had to peel away some or the rockwool in order for it to fit & inevitably, i damaged & ripped off a couple roots from each plant. Come to realize that next time i look for clones, i need ones that dont have a shit load of roots growing out of the cube already. Last time the plants kinda got shocked for 3-4 days. Not really doing much. We'll see how they handle this time

Back
Top Bottom