Ok to have indoor plants outside for a few days?

Hairy Maclary

420 Member
Hey everyone. So I have a bit of an issue, my brain dead, drop kick roommate decided to take my grow light out of my grow room to show some friends while I was at work, and the fucking moron dropped, and subsequently destroyed it. He owned up to it at least and has ordered another to be express posted to me, but it will still be a few days before arriving...

Regarding the grow, I have a northern lights and amnesia haze auto both about 6-7 weeks old (so still vegging) and was running under a Mars hydro TS 600w LED on a 18-6 cycle. I’m in Australia (summer ATM) and get about 12 hours of direct sunlight (high fences around me). Aside from giving my roommate the biggest ass whopping of all time, does anyone have any advice on what I should do over the next few days? Will the plants suffer being put outside while the order comes through? Any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance.

Other than having to leave your plants in flower when you get your new light maybe spraying for bugs when you bring back in
I would put them in a brightly lit spot but not in direct sunlight first

Hey everyone. So I have a bit of an issue, my brain dead, drop kick roommate decided to take my grow light out of my grow room to show some friends while I was at work, and the fucking moron dropped, and subsequently destroyed it. He owned up to it at least and has ordered another to be express posted to me, but it will still be a few days before arriving...

Regarding the grow, I have a northern lights and amnesia haze auto both about 6-7 weeks old (so still vegging) and was running under a Mars hydro TS 600w LED on a 18-6 cycle. I’m in Australia (summer ATM) and get about 12 hours of direct sunlight (high fences around me). Aside from giving my roommate the biggest ass whopping of all time, does anyone have any advice on what I should do over the next few days? Will the plants suffer being put outside while the order comes through? Any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance.

The 1 issue is needing to harden off you plants, I would recommend keeping them outside just not in direct sunlight for a day or 2, then increase the length of time directly in the sun for a week. Or just keep in a well lit room until your regular light arrives

Thanks for the advice guys. I’m thinking outside in an enclosed area I have might be the way to go by the sounds of things. The ETA of the delivery is 4 days from now, so based on that, and my decision with going outside in an area not receiving direct sunlight, what kind of negative effects should I be expecting from my babies? I have to go away for a few days on top of it, so won’t even be able to keep a close eye on them...

Back
Top Bottom