okay so whats the problem?

There have been studies showing corelation between Alzheimer's disease and some types of metals. I'm sure aluminium is one of these metals. I'm also sure copper (which is typically alloyed with lead to make bronze) can be bad for you.

Whether or not others metals have yet been proven as hazards, I'd strongly recommend against this choice of smoking method

Vaporizer or glass = the way to go

oh okay so that means just basicly i can have a higher chance of catching Alzheimer's disease??? jesus i need to go and get me a glass one then

i have a questionfor anyonewho can help a newbie. im growing about 20 ladies under 2 400 mh temp 75/78 humid/43/45/ ph is 6.9/7.0 all the ladies are doing good except one strain a hybrid skunk/haze a few of the leaves on the ladies seem to b curling inward and drying up. now i only feed them when needed can u help me with this problem. also can i switch ferts im growing in soil by the way pro mix with worm casting im on week 4 almost. i would like to know can i switch ferts and is it ok to use the 3 part flora series that is used for hydoro growers? thank you for help

Can't go wrong with glass ever. Even soapstone or ceramic would be better then metal. Plus metal conducts heat really well, those metal pipes get hot fast. :peace:

When in doubt bong it out!

Wood might be a better substitute than metal. Just watch out for those that use staining product.

Glass can also have cleaning products used on them, so be careful. The part that gets hot enough to vaporize is the bowl. If it were me, I'd use a plastic water pipe (does not break easily), with a long stemed glass bowl that has been boiled in water after each use, and cleaned with a pipe cleaner. :peace:

oh okay so that means just basicly i can have a higher chance of catching Alzheimer's disease??? jesus i need to go and get me a glass one then

They have found a link with Vets that were given beer in the old metal cans and Alzheimer's disease, much higher case numbers in those(Vets) of the same time period that didn't drink beer in cans.

I think that is the metal link with Alzheimer's disease,
that may have got distorted and passed around.

Metals give off Very bad things when heated.

My personal opinion,
Even wood pipes should be avoided, if they haven't been burnt in.

Back
Top Bottom