Old virgin

I'm looking to get 4 plants that differ quite a bit. tutenkhamon I like. Swiss cheese I like for the high CBD. PPP Pure Power Plant I like for the uplifting effect. Need to find one other or just go with two of one of those strains. I'm still looking though.

Gonna order my tent and light and a few other things tomorrow as well as seeds. Finish framing my room out tomorrow with a door and lock on it. Going through seeds right now. So many choices and I'm only picking 4. This is gonna be hard.
I'm confuse are you framing up a room to put a tent in it? If that is what your doing, do away with the tent and build a grow room.

I'm confuse are you framing up a room to put a tent in it? If that is what your doing, do away with the tent and build a grow room.

Actually it's a room I had taken part of the wall out of years ago due to mold. Have since fixed the moisture problem. Room is pretty big and I just want everything contained in a small space like a tent. The room didn't have all four walls up so I'm just closing it up.

Back
Top Bottom