Omega Healthcare Collective in central OC

We want to extend our membership to include members of 420 Magazine. This website has given so much to so many and is a great outlet for all. Mention this website and receive a free gift.

Our member only club offers many options from budget flowers up to top shelf that caps at donation of 25 65, 20$donations on all grams on tuesday and thursday. Raffle ticket to every member just for stopping by, raffle drawn every saturday 11:20. 10% off for stopping by to check your number. we also extend discounts if 7 or 14 or even 28g of meds what ever are needed. We have a knowledgeable, caring staff, and offer a wide range of caregiving services. Edibles and concentrates are also available.
Grow seminars and onsite library available to members. emergency delivery and services also available. Please call ahead for pre-verification and address.
949-836-4833 open Mon-Sat 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. off 55 freeway between the 5 and 405 in central O.C.
we will start a photo menu this week.....:welcome:

I wish I was closer, I would love to visit. Thanks for all your great pics and reviews.

Peace and 420:popcorn:

We got some new stuff in today...some sodas!! cherry soda, cherry lemonade, ginger ale and a few energy drinks. Also some new baked goods and hard candies.....dont forget 20 all grams on tues and thursday. raffle ticket every time you visit, drawing every saturday. lots of strains to choose from indicas, sativas and hybrids. New og keif in today as well. Hope everyone is having a great start to thier week.:thanks:

Cool cant wait to have you in...that'll be great! Ill photo the new stuff tomorow and post it up. The sodas are tastey and effecitve....a great way to medicate, no dank smell, and take effect quickly. I think the body metabolizes it faster in a liquid form as opposed to the baked goods. the hard candies are fast acting as well.:surf:

Here is the new drinks!! potent and tastey....
and the menu board today

soda.JPG

soda2.JPG

menu1.JPG

menu2.JPG

Happy St.Patrick's day everyone!!!! green baby green

great place! their medley for 15 is a steal. i like to think of it as a top shelf sampler. overall i would highly recommend this place. service was excellent :)

yeah, the medly is a treat. Bottom of all top shelf ends up in the medley jar....catch it on the right day and you ve got a mix of bubba, master, sour d, banana and some others but only top shelf makes the medley jar.....

We got in a new indoor Sour Diesel that is amazing and some blue dream.. also brought in a humidor and its full of different flavored pre rolled. Weve also added some different flavored tainted Tea Bags that are very medicinal!!! Ill get up some photos of the changes by monday. Enjoy the rest of the weekend its beautiful :roorrip::bigtoke:

They're all great, but that middle picture...oh my!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

:thanks:

Happy saturday everyone... got some champagne kush and some new sour diesel thats the real deal top shelf... all the other usual suspects with about 6 different kushes and 7 or 8 top shelf. ill post a video of the shelf by monday just such a nice weekend cant leave the porch...medicating in the afternoon..

YouTube - 041109satafternoonrips 001

YouTube - 041109satafternoonrips 002

Back
Top Bottom