Omega Healthcare Collective in central OC

Wanted to announce a couple of things...
1. we got a couple new strains in top shelf again of course
a. Trinity: a strong indica very asthetically pleasing and the
smell and taste are amazing.
b. Sour Diesel:really pretty and tastey high sativa.
c. A new grand daddy Purple thats overtrimmed and a
very feel good high.

2. We are now a part of CAMMJA. A non profit collective of collectives and growers accross california. You can get more info from cammja.org

3. Also a part of cammja and a close friend of ours has a club north of ours in orange, they are very compassionate and carry alot of the same strains. They are a bit smaller but if your too far north in orange county and dont want to come to Santa Ana off the 55 and 5 check out these folks and tell them we sent you.
Tranquil Healing Membership Association and Collective Orange County (714) 262-9870 call for verification

thanks again and ill post a new shelf video soon! tomorrow...

kief is another word for tricomes... tricomes are the crystals, the thc...
when you process kief using different methods, you turn it into a stronger more concentrated form that is called hash, then you process it again and it becomes goo... then you process it again and it becomes ear wax... there are so many names for the different methods and concentrates... use the search feature here and do some research... check the hash and concentrates forums to start...
Is the Keif the same as this goo stuff I keep hearing about?

thanks!! we got some new strians in and great new edibles.. the purple afgani is in its alot like gods gift.. gdp and afgani kush.. some new kief coins and Juicy fruit, Hogs breath, Cherry Kush, and Cheese... more to come in the next couple days from our collective. probably 4 or 5 new arrivals. For the rest of April when you spend 125 you get a separate ticket for a phire sax a bong.. really cool one. and you still get the ticket just for coming in. Check out the Cherry and the Cheese before there gone!! trust me. Also Check out our sister club Tranquil Healing just north of us at the north end of Santa Ana...have a great week everyone,. new vids to come

You did it again, made my nose burn and my eyes tear up. I love your pics, and the videos are great.

I especially like the last video. Starting with the Pakalolo sack poster. Took us on a wonderful tour, and ended with the clock striking 4:20!

Thanks for the hard work. :hippy:

thanks, its always 4:20 at the club.... we have been really fortunate to have some wonderful strains and goodies... just got in more tea bags which are a hit and expecting couple new ones by tomorrow. have a great week all and ill shoot another vid soon, try to get more creative!

thanks, that stuff flew.... we have some new stuff ill enter this month... we have some XXX that kills and some indoor Og kush as well as an amazing bubba kush. Some blue dragon that is blue dream x2 its amazing, new sativas as well...ill get some photos up soon been to lazy, oh some new snow cap and sour diesel and we upgraded our medley jar to a Mosh pit jar that is nugs of all the top shelf for the medley price.. kind of got rid of medley but might do shake top shelf for cheaper still figureing out cause that makes great tea!!!

Happy Mothers Day all you mothers!!1 All Moms get a free gift and discount today if you come in. I forgot the camera yesterday but we got some beautiful new maui wowie in that is entered as nug of the month.. and some new XXX and a new purple#1 that is the most purple ive ever seen, ill get a photo tomorrow for sure if not today. Some Jack the ripper that is very heady and a top shelf. ill get up the new video tomorrow have a great sunday!

Hey there everyone!! Sorry for the long gap in posts was visiting family and strain hunting! :rollit:

Anyways down to the facts! all top shelf capped at 65 and eighth and still a first time patient discount and discount Ounces and Discount for 420 mag members and discount for seniors and discount for patients driving in from San Diego county. plus the raffle looks like were just discount crazy.
:cheer:
down to the nitty gritty... the shelves are looking beautiful ill post some nug shots and a new video tomorrow. we have the usual suspects Bubba Kush, Master Kush, Sour Diesel, Og kush, as well as some tried and true favorites such as Trinity, Blue dream (exceptional this time), black domina(heavy trichs), Gdp and our ever favorite Mosh Pit. ranges on prices are from 45 and eighth and up. some 300 oz specials and maybe some cheaper if you ask the guy behind the counter.

Well, miss you all, and cant wait to post some photos! see you tomorrow!:roorrip:

:thanks:

:bigtoke:

here is a shot of the chemdog

071409nug_002.jpg

and some new diesel... nice tops in

071409nug_006.jpg

;)a little update... new top shelf in are the og and master kush, blue dream(exceptional), chemdog, sour diesel, trinity(exceptional), bubba and i think im forgetting at least one..
By next monday the black bear(nug of the month)
040409_002.jpg

and New diesel and some silver afgani back from last time. Same strains. They are absolutely beautiful!! nice batch.

:rollit:

All the same discounts as well as a new shake bar soon to come(ill keep you posted):roorrip:
some other strains we have are black domina, snow cap, pure kush, low end sour diesel, purple oprah
Hope everyone is having a good start to the week,

Dont forget to mention 420magazine for a Discount!!:cheer:

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom