Omega Healthcare Collective in central OC

beautiful shots of beautiful buds once again, BubbaKush. This is one of my favorite threads and it's nice to see you back posting those great looking buds. I can't wait to see what's next.

Peace and mmj :rollit:

:peace:We got some beautiful new strains in for the weekend!! some purple nepaleze kush that is amazing, very pungent and strong heavy high. definatley medicinal. a feel good high kindo dreamlandish but a couch lock for sure. puts a smile on your face!!:ganjamon:

also a Cherry bomb that is beautiful as well and highly functional, as well as asthetically pleasing! also a heavy high. :cough:

:adore:The Master Kush is still in and a very poplluar top shelf. midrange and the MOsh pit are rockin right now.

The Tea bags are back in and going to be gone soon., have a fan club of thier own..

Dont forget all the discounts and raffle stuff thats always going on.

Hope you all have a great weekend its going to be warm and beautiful in sunny so cal.. Ill post some photos of these new meds tomorrow for sure their worthy. Im waiting to enter a nug of the month until i get our new harvest in mon/tues.

:thanks:

of course i like the purple nepal kush its a heavy high here is a shot of the purple first then the cherry which is great but very sativa dominant so tweeky a little for me... lol

purplenepalkush.jpg

purplenepal2.jpg

and the cherrymadness..

cherrybomb.jpg

cherrybomb2.jpg

come and try both!!

any new video updates?

awesome man!!! i wish i was by you!

Wow,.. That video was sad.. not much of a selection.. couple of jars.. a Pot poster from Spencers gifts.. there are some top notch collectives out there.. this looks like it just opened. Sounds like they do have some happy patients though..
Best of Luck to you guys..

We have a new phone number and we are posting our address now
949-836-4833
1800 e garry ste 202
sa, ca. 92705

come see us for daily specials and give-aways

Garry.... arent there 15 collectives all in the same building there? The City of S.A. just served a bunch of them CEASE AND DESIST letters.

Yep. There were alot of collectives here. We are a registered co-op and we are registered properly. Our shelves are stocked with awesome strains. There us 2 shops in the building next door. This July we will have been there four years. We have a wonderful membership

Ogkushta. Oh it's you. Yea you've been in our club and even reviewed us on another site. One with maps on it. Anyways. We help alot of folks with real meds. Not some outdoor pesticide ridden her alot of shops pass off for Meds. I stand by the product and services we provide

Back
Top Bottom