Only fan leaves

It never did flower, and I did provide an image, here it is again. The little leaves shown here is all it ever showed, never got any bigger, or changed at all.
1631465794534.jpeg

Now the other one has powdery mildew !!! Ahhh

I gave it one dose of water/Apple cider vinegar, I looked at wettable sulphur but with harvest in a couple weeks I am worried. Any suggestions?

Absolutely. 1% citric acid spray with food grade citric acid (in the baking aisle of most supermarkets).

Here is the recipe, and you can scale it up or down based on how much you need:
5g citric acid
500ml distilled water
10 pipette drops dish soap

Mix well and spray, preferably first thing in the morning before the sun will be on the plant. If not, late in the day so it can evaporate before nightfall but not burn in the heat of the day.

Make sure you get the whole plant as PM can hide between the buds and the branch.

Also, should I thin out some bigger leaves?
Sorry, missed this in the PM excitement!

I try to leave as many fans on as possible in flower. That said, I also want airflow through the plant. So if you wanted to take a few out of the middle so you can just see gaps to the other side, that might be a good idea. But nothing extreme at this stage since you don't want the plant to freak out and start growing new ones. It should only be focused on growing buds.

Absolutely. 1% citric acid spray with food grade citric acid (in the baking aisle of most supermarkets).

Here is the recipe, and you can scale it up or down based on how much you need:
5g citric acid
500ml distilled water
10 pipette drops dish soap

Mix well and spray, preferably first thing in the morning before the sun will be on the plant. If not, late in the day so it can evaporate before nightfall but not burn in the heat of the day.

Make sure you get the whole plant as PM can hide between the buds and the branch.
I forgot to ask about frequency? The first 2 applications got power washed off with a hail storm and then another doozie storm…lol. So will every couple days be ok? Thanks and sorry about the late question.

Back
Top Bottom