Ontario Med Grow. Therapeutic Value. Self Reliant Med Supply How To?

Ontario

Well, this will be my second attempt, the first time I attempted to grow I was completely lost, I was taking interferon trying my best to get er going for medical values...too much light for too little space and, I didn't quite have my bearings because of the meds I was on.

I suffer from Hep C and find the therapeutic value of MJ too be beneficial for my overall health and quality of life. I hope I can get this going..I'm gonna show you some of my pics, they're taken with my cell phone so i hope you can see clear enough to help out...
:grinjoint:
I bought the timers, pumps (submersible 400gph, and air dual outlet with two big blue stones) 1000 wt hps with ballast and hood(not air cooled) basement is cool to start off with...I bought a and b grow and a and b bloom dnf formula..ph down..a test kit cheapo felipo litmus paper..it works for ph..no ec.tds meter right now tho, can I manage??:reading420magazine

Pot causes some confusion but nowheres near the confusion caused by the viral agents at work throughout my liver...I will remain coachable at all times pple, i need all the help I can get with this med grow..
So yeah, I have the lights, i also have two four foot tubes flouros for clones, and a smaller flouro stick single tube mini..The table I built is 4'x7'x8" it rests on two night stands and the res slides in between tables underneath..on concrete floor. should I put a rug under it, or just add a heater, I've got one but was informed I would have to put it into another container so when I pump the water out, I don't pop it (glass) makes sense..!

I have one plant about 2' tall never flowered..mmhmm never flowered, all I've been through if shes not a she...WTF, oh well I'll say, and start over!! That would be shitty tho, lol...been through way worse scenarios...Along with that hopefully lovely lady I have about thirteen cuttings that I've cut and put into peat pellets, I know..I'm a loon...why soil dirty yuck muck if I have a table that I'll flood and not want to gunk up,,I can't answer that one..I had oobly goobly sindrummm...but thats where I'm at as of now waiting to fire it all together in 12/12..fingers crossed talk to ya's soon, yeah any help with the pics getting posted under this one instead of some far away gallery..let me know how thanks goodnight:welldone::thanks::ganjamon:

Good luck with this amigo and hope it brings u pleasure and good meds. White Rhino is great for Hep C by all accounts with a very high med level over thc.

re: pics. try this
:thumb:

Im just trying to figure out the picture loadin
I may be on to something..I want to share my pictures here on my journal so everyone can help me along...thanks
So here are some of the grow area, which by the way is under constant construction...
I will have some questions that will follow the pictures, can I get some help with them please....????
33511.jpg
[/url]

/above is my cloning dome I try to keep it around 70 plus degrees up to 80 sometimes...I have a heating pad under it, and open it up a few times a day to be nosy, lol, I started them off in peat pellets, and moved some of them that were forming white bumps at the base to bigger pots with shultz seedling mix...0.09/0.18/0.09 I never actually seen roots coming out the pucks but feel more secure in the jiffy pots, I removed the netting and put some shultz mix in the pots and then the pucks and then surrounded them with more shultzy, and watered, they look like they like it better than just hanging lopsided in the pucks along the bottom of the tray...I keep a bit of water in the tray underneath to help create humidity in the dome and mist once in awhile..I blow into dome for co2
Here are some pics of the cuttings I have taken......

A Few More....

In that last one...should I cut off bad diseased leafs or will it slow the process considerably????

Do they look like they are gonna make it????

I will post some more soon, I'm also thinking of topping this plant below, it's the only full size plant I have, are the tops good clones??

click on one of yer pics n the gallery

right click it, click properties and copy the link. then go to your post and click the pic thing above this text box that dds a pic and paste the link

sounds like you have done some homework.. I do know that some people complain about the jiffy pots/soil tabs and personally I would seed straight into small pots of up to 5cm. This will also avoid transplanting which is best avoided at this early baby stage. You can see mine did this in my current grow.

Well done on the seedling soil, very sensible.

Pics are a little small still. From those they look a bit stretched perhaps? maybe you are too far away from strong light. i wouldnt cut anything off at any stage of them vegging personally, rather try to get to the bottom of any issues as they arise.

I haven't forgot about my journal, I will have some good pics in the next few days, I will be planting the cuttings I took from there mother "Ella". I cut 13 and have about 11 good ones that have rooted. During the process of transplanting, I'll get some pics and then show you the set up as well...happy easter everyone and happy herbs

I have transplanted the little ones into some soil, I use all purpose soil mix and added some vermiculite and some perilite to make it more porous....
[/

I take the pics with my phone, I wish they were bigger...sorry about that

Good luck mate. And patient reading. This site is FULL of good info, but being a forum its a bit cluttered. I've found it sometimes most difficult coming up with the right search terms!

I've just started my own journal following my first real attempt at Hydro/Deep Water Culture (link in sig) and like you, via Hep C (1a), my liver is making life interesting...

well here are some more recents...I have been just feeding a mix of food and water...everything looks easy especially easy when I keep it simple...it's very therapeutic for a recovering ******* addict and hep c sufferer..I've come along way and I have mj to thank for my progress and my success....thanks and happy 420 everyone

that one I topped.....
well I'll keep keepin on, I sure would like to see more posts and get more opinions on plant holders etc, anything..human contact plz..lol just kidding, I have my cock...lol the one holding the plant in the garden...lol jk...take care everyone ttyl!!

I wanted to show some updated pics of the girls just entering bloom!!

these are the plants shown in the pics above....
here are some more previous to the pic just entered

that was them a few weeks ago...I would say they have come along nicely, MJ is a very forgiving plant, you can bend it break it and it just keeps growing, I'm amazed..
how often should I feed them nutes?
I read somewhere that I should only water soil based plants once every 2 wks, isn't it better to just watch and judge whether or not they need watering based on soil texture and the weight of the pot dry vs. wet?

Hey Ontario, thanks for stopping by my journal... Your project looks like it's proceeding well. When I was growing soil I would mix basic strength nutrients and follow a schedule of feed, water, water. I will be the first to admit that I have never been a greatly successful grower, but I didn't over nute them as I have in my first hydro grow.

I usually lift the pots daily, feel how heavy/light they are before I decided whether to water them. The plant will tell you, and it will feel light to pick up. (It's a relative thing as the plant grows, that's why I picked them up every day)

I have been doing some LST with the girls, I have bent over the tall ones to allow some side growth and to create more colas, and bud sites. I think this is going to be great for the space, I will fill the entire table with bud....nice. well I will have some pictures of this, and I think I'll share this in a seperate thread once I have all the research done. I think I'm going to major in horticulture at school, I'm an older student and not really into all the crazy math and other things other trades require. Natural career for me and I will be right on the forefront of legalization, also will be recieving a card soon...Im excited to just be free from stress

here are some pictures not the best but they'll do...

I read about it one night, went to the room did some tieing down, the next morning the plant had become a bush, I went on to lst the rest of them except for one or two, but I'm sure as they get taller I will have to bring them under the canopy....let me know what ya think, I need input. question! My biggest plant in flower has buds, it wasn't lst'd so it's just a straight up plant cola and side branches no mods....it has been flowering for about 5wks now, when will I really start to see trich production????
All input is super appreciated, and never taken to heart, thanks and take care everyone!!

shit, I just replied to show some more plants hit the back button and lost the entry...shite,

I wish I would've know about lst when ella was growing up, she looks beautiful regardless

Im not sure lst actually creates more colas, that depends on the growth formation in the first place. Colas are when the underneath buds catch up and mingle with the buds above right? Therefore it will help with the underneath buds and help them but not quite the same thing I think.

Ontario amigo, to be great horticulture person would probably still require good maths, like most good trades. From nutrient mixes to breeding there is a good understanding of logic and maths required. Nothing crazy about maths, just crazyness for not appreciating it haha

Having said that follow your heart tho for sure, that is something I do certainly believe in!

Where's your head at...lol I was just reading through some of the above txt and it sounds like some sick perverted convers......b ending em over the girls etc, lol, that's funny, well it was to me! I thought that I would have some more suggestions as to what I could do with what's in the pictures, I forget to add details...oh wait that's because I'm new to growing, I know I mentioned that somewhere, any help is appreciated, suggestions for what I should do with those plants in the pictures? Im getting restless watching the biggest one in wk 5 but I'm holding on and waiting for the right time, I took a taste...twice, no more tho, gonna wait er out! the txt on the firsts page... I'm so burnt I didn't see that you had replied lions, mixing formulas in ml's etc is fairly natural math I'm no expert..I just recently went back to school and was given everyday math and some algebra to do, I respect it, wish I could sit and learn it but...that's tough for me at 36....If I could explain my life, it's like I just arrived here again, been away never went away just absent from all that is constructive. I'm glad to be back and be able to have some sanity...learning I go

Back
Top Bottom