Perpetual, Sustainable And Affordable Way To Self Supply Your Herb

first pic is of the clones, looking very happy. Not too bad for some cheap homemade soil. I have some thrips, so that sucks. They only seem to be affecting the NL project. Hadn't really noticed cause theyre not affecting any of the sour patch kids. Even out side, the male is proving to be pest resistant, so far. Normally I run a weekly IPM, with either this mountain organics product, or I really like method 1. The neem is for a bad pest problem. In veg Ive been known to use isopropyl alcohol as well, mixed 50-50 with h20. Still no sex on the NL's....kinda bummed about them so far. And now the bugs?. Lol carmel apple crumble will come down this weekend, and her offspring are at about week 2.5 ish. Holy stretch. Actually probably mlre like week 4, but these girls were only a few inches tall when I flipped. One has much better node spacing. I did notice a stupid stray male that must have been in the CAC pot....cause it decided to flower at about 3 inch3s tall, and pollinate a few buds here and there. Big mistake in my part. In my defense, it was behind the trunk. Lol. These seeds will get tossed. At least one clone of the SPK took outside, so I see some of my own beans in the not so distant future. I think I asked, but my understanding is I'm making f2's? Um....pretty much it for now. Gonna find a spot oit aide to run a few of these clones....use one to reset the mom and probably throw the mother outside too. Should be about that flip time. Hopefully they wont get too pollinated. Ill plant them in the other side from the male...about 3 acres away. Probably gonna sprout some more beans too. Some testers maybe....and some UGL tangiewine maybe. Idk yet. Happy growing.
20230725_201322_HDR.jpg
20230725_201358.jpg
20230725_201431.jpg
20230725_201444.jpg
20230725_201347.jpg
20230725_201353.jpg

Just a shot of the outdoor breeding project. Clone #1 is doing excellent. Couple nibbles taken here and there, but she's tripled in size. Male still looking studly. The other clone has taken, but is much weaker. Always take doubles if you can, if not more. Lol again if anybody can chime in on what exactly these will be classified as....f1-f2 Lol....theyre Sour patch kids regs from the same pack. Sprouted 5, got one male and 2 females. Mating the male to the more vigorous female. So f2? Lol
20230728_064659.jpg
20230728_064704.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom