Opinions on grow progress after one month?

johnrinson

420 Member
Hey
I'd love to see anyone's opinions on the progress of my 5 plants after one month (from germination of seed). It's my first grow so no idea whether they're doing well as have no previous comparison. Here's a photo - do they seem big enough, healthy enough, about right for one month in? I'm worried theyre a bit on the small side to be honest.

Attachments

• 06BF5EE9-6DB0-4EDE-A6BB-E908D7288344.jpeg
    06BF5EE9-6DB0-4EDE-A6BB-E908D7288344.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 66
Hey
I'd love to see anyone's opinions on the progress of my 5 plants after one month (from germination of seed). It's my first grow so no idea whether they're doing well as have no previous comparison. Here's a photo - do they seem big enough, healthy enough, about right for one month in? I'm worried theyre a bit on the small side to be honest.
As you said, they look healthy enough... but yes, they could be significantly bigger a month in. Watering methods are usually the cause of this, stalling out the early roots because of watering too often.

Thanks guys. They're photo period, in soil. I've been watering with a spray misting bottle every day up to now. Just switched to a small watering can today, to water less often now, plus just started adding nutrients today.

what type of nutrients and what type of soil? also, how far is your light from top of the plant?
i keep my temps at 26c and seems to work well.

Back
Top Bottom