Opinions On Using A Greenhouse?

WhiteWidow9

Hey guys, I'm thinking about purchasing a kit or building a greenhouse for an outdoor grow. I figure it will provide cover (not only from rain, but from curious neighbors). I have a few acres, and I have cool neighbors, but better safe than sorry. Has anyone had any success using a greenhouse? I had some trouble finding any threads where one was used, if anyone could direct me to a link, it would be much appreciated.

I don't know if you've come across any of DocBud's journals, but he's briefly discussed the use of a greenhouse as the only way to grow old school landrace sativas like the Columbian Gold pictured here: Doc Bud: All Organic OG Kush SCROG

If you check out his two latest journals...they're worth the read anyway...there's some brief discussion of the greenhouse mixed in. Not sure if that's gonna help, but I figured it couldn't hurt!

:allgood:

IMG_0449_1_600x800_.jpg
built in one day $500 plus windows that i got for free. can put cloudy plastic on sides so you can not see in . home depot selling a lot of the plastic.lol

Back
Top Bottom