Opioid Tapering With Cannabis: A Regimen

Ok...rewind... the red wine for the withdrawal is only a last resort. Like break through omg what the fuck is next. Oh red wine with fresh bud.. perfect. In lieu of this do what you must. Clearly, my advice to,you in detox withdrawal. I define as the first 100 hours. Do what you need to...

Copious red wine helps me as the wine trigger the red wine hedche response in me. This releases massive amounts of whatever an anal su’posit Of aspirin Tylenol Motrin the entire nsaid aisle.., ok you get that all form each sip,of red wine. I don’t sell red wine, I have no reason to make this crap up.

For the first 200 hours your diet should be part ritual, forced routine meals, every few hours. Meat alone. Begijes. Add citrus asap/ add jello/ add nuts/ add diRy.

De hydrated....tea after 4pm your time... chai tea. Lots of honey . Ilk .hell,get heavy cream drip,it in. For w00,hours.. drink pure gold to rehabilitate your poisoned s,ystem .. I drank and ate at odd hours. Not ‘munchies at all’ not a sugar candy thing at all. But do,it candy if it.....makes you feel good...
For the next 2000 hours you do whatever makes you feel,the most comfortable. And doesn’t involve powedered poisons. Cane sugar is total fine bathe in it. R go,slow. It builds character...

Tylenol, taken in moderation and kept below 1500 mg a day (in three 500 mg doses) will offer the same type of pain relief THC will without the euphoria.

Don’t be afraid to utilize that valuable resource for pain management. You’ll get through this Bluenoser. You’re already demonstrating the strength of intention called for. :hug::hug::hug:

I know I'll get through this, I'm used to suffering, it's basically my entire life, one type of suffering or another. This is not new.
When I make up my mind to do something, I do it, when I make a promise, I keep it. No matter what.

Nothing can deter me from getting this poison out of my system, nothing.

I'm not sure if you tapered down at all blue, but try and stay strong. Believe me when I say if I can do it you can too. Grab some melatonin. If you can make some canna cream/balm/topicals it can work wonders also. Stay medicated but try not to over medicate, as you may need that full effect come bed time. Warm liquids at Night. Tub or Jacuzzi if you have access. Lots of h20. Potassium! Lots of avocado banana and as much coconut water as your body will tolerate!

Sending you good healing vibes. Here's to taking back our lives!!!

:cheer::circle-of-love::ganjamon::circle-of-love::cheer:

Tylenol, taken in moderation and kept below 1500 mg a day (in three 500 mg doses) will offer the same type of pain relief THC will without the euphoria.

Don’t be afraid to utilize that valuable resource for pain management. You’ll get through this Bluenoser. You’re already demonstrating the strength of intention called for. :hug::hug::hug:
Sue... Tylenol ... eaten by humans???

No, I can not hold your hand and walk that far...

Sue. You mean exactly , s in precisely 1,500 milligrams? So , 1,501 is bad, n 1,499 is.just..ooooooo swelll? Sweet sue?

I know I'll get through this, I'm used to suffering, it's basically my entire life, one type of suffering or another. This is not new.
When I make up my mind to do something, I do it, when I make a promise, I keep it. No matter what.

Nothing can deter me from getting this poison out of my system, nothing.
Blue what exCtly is your, position. .
Hours. Last dose. Prior?

Thanks Dabber, I appreciate that :)
I went from 80mg/day morphine to 10mg the next day, then 5mg the next day, then jump off time.
Today is day 2 of not taking any morphine. I can already tell I'm on the upswing.

The last time I took myself off the morphine it was a week in bed, could hardly move, and was literally screaming in pain for the 1st 3 days.

This is a cake walk compared to that.

Thanks Dabber, I appreciate that :)
I went from 80mg/day morphine to 10mg the next day, then 5mg the next day, then jump off time.
Today is day 2 of not taking any morphine. I can already tell I'm on the upswing.

The last time I took myself off the morphine it was a week in bed, could hardly move, and was literally screaming in pain for the 1st 3 days.

This is a cake walk compared to that.
.. hmm no scuba divers.

Blue that kind of taper. 80....10..5..stop
Where ... is q4 hours..
No that won’t work.
Canna asaide, sweet sues love.
It doesn’t work like that.

Sue... math is a critical component to a successful opiod withdrawal outcome

Sue... Tylenol ... eaten by humans???

No, I can not hold your hand and walk that far...

Tylenol is useful in this situation Marc. There’s a need for more pain relief without overloading the ECS with more THC. I’m not a big fan of it either, but it’s mirroring of the pain modulation of THC makes it a good choice, if used properly.

It’s not a lifetime commitment to Tylenol, Marc, simply an aide for this rough patch.

So what do you suggest I do?
I'm almost on the other side of this thing now, I can feel it.

Last time I took myself off morphine it lasted over 2.5 years, but my pain became so intense I resorted to the pills again.
I won't make that mistake again.

The difference this time is that you have a community behind you that can help you build a more effective pain management plan using cannabis at the core.

You do what you need to do to get free of the poison. We’ll be right here beside you. When you feel that freedom the work of pain management becomes the focus.

You took the hard way, and you’re far enough in now there’s not much wiggle room, is there? Then be strong. Only you know what your body can stand.

The difference this time is that you have a community behind you that can help you build a more effective pain management plan using cannabis at the core.

You do what you need to do to get free of the poison. We’ll be right here beside you. When you feel that freedom the work of pain management becomes the focus.

You took the hard way, and you’re far enough in now there’s not much wiggle room, is there? Then be strong. Only you know what your body can stand.
This is true.....
Want a story?::???

Blue..if you want the landing vectors . Relay your position and priors...
taking an intensely small bit of your last posion can reduce the turbulence youexperince in Landing.
Buckle up please. Put your head... mahjhhhhhh,,
Aviation metaphor. 40,oo0 feet. Flame out. Bad news.
Good news you know where you are................hello....position...where am I???
More great news you can see where,you...want to go...... hello a goal........????
Your body has one shot.
You cNt go negative.
But you cN go,to where you know it’s safe ....Nd nice ..reward for goal objective.. ok?

You started at 80,ooo feet.. your glide path is decidedly steeper.
Not opinion ... only fact... mg/dia...
Mg/ Luna.. solamenta.’’

I’m going to,sleep. Final vectors in lieu of position for ...
Eventual safe landing ata later date.

It is not any failure to take some more snake posion , in order to get zero.
To get to zero..... do.

I know the ratio you need. I don’t know your last known, nor your prior..

I have to tel,you. You cannot land intact from 80,000 mfsst ........ cannot. But you may continue to..

Descend.. last dose. Divided by 4.2 I’d time to last dose was at least...way bigger t.han last few doses.. ok? Less each..
Longer time.. descend my boy..

No luck involved.. no religious icons..you land..feet first is best..

He speaks the truth from experience Bluenoser. You’d do well to listen to him. Yes, you know you can do this cold turkey, or can you? The risks of pain and failure are greatly reduced by gently tapering off. That was the whole purpose of this regimen - to increase the success rate without the intense suffering.

It’s your body and your life, and we’re here for you regardless. Is it really necessary to take the hardest path back to who you know yourself to be?

Thanks for all your support and suggestions, I'm certainly not trying to disrespect anyone's knowledge or experience.
I wouldn't ask questions unless I was willing to hear the answers :)

I'm feeling incrementally better with each passing day.

I actually made myself a nice kale powder smoothie today, went down great, felt like my body really needed that nutritional support.

I have to state that I have absolutely NO craving for the morphine whatsoever. It's my body that has a dependency, my mind does not have an addiction.

I have decided I am free. I am an overcomer.

Thanks for all your support and suggestions, I'm certainly not trying to disrespect anyone's knowledge or experience.
I wouldn't ask questions unless I was willing to hear the answers :)

I'm feeling incrementally better with each passing day.

I actually made myself a nice kale powder smoothie today, went down great, felt like my body really needed that nutritional support.

I have to state that I have absolutely NO craving for the morphine whatsoever. It's my body that has a dependency, my mind does not have an addiction.

I have decided I am free. I am an overcomer.
CONGRATULATIONS Bluenoser :goodjob::Namaste::cheer::circle-of-love::hug::hug::welldone::theband::adore::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom