Oral Swab Drug Test Peace Of Mind

perm1226

Hey all I’ve been a daily smoker (multiple times a day) for 10+ years without a single day break.

I have abstained from use for about 14 days now and took an oral drug test for a promotion today.

Kind of anxious, what is the likeliness I’ll pass?

Share your stories and advice please

Thank you!

It's my understanding that an oral swab will only detect use within the past day or so because it tests for unmetabolized THC in your saliva instead of metabolized THC in your urine.
Not saying you're good to go but it's a pretty sure thing if you've taken two weeks off.
Good luck at your new job growmie!

It's my understanding that an oral swab will only detect use within the past day or so because it tests for unmetabolized THC in your saliva instead of metabolized THC in your urine.
Not saying you're good to go but it's a pretty sure thing if you've taken two weeks off.
Good luck at your new job growmie!
I really appreciate the insight my friend. As a worrier this helps a lot!

I really appreciate the insight my friend. As a worrier this helps a lot!
from some research...
"Marijuana
Unlike urine tests, which tend to look for the metabolite THC-COOH, oral swab tests search for THC itself as this substance remains in the saliva before being metabolized within the body. Saliva tests can identify marijuana use within the last 24 hours, making it a leading choice for police officers and others looking for the confirmation of recent use."

Back
Top Bottom