Orange Bud

hopegrower

high everyone guys,i'd love if you can tell me something beside the informations given by internet and on the dutch passione website,about this legendary strains called ORANGE BUD,something like,taste,effects,smoke report would be appreciated and everything else that turn around this strain
thank you very much

I know the California Orange Bud is a 50%Indica/50%Sativa mix, which for me is a perfect mix. It's supposed to have a somewhat of a citrus flavor which is interesting. I've never smoked it before, but I will be possibly growing it soon.

I know the California Orange Bud is a 50%Indica/50%Sativa mix, which for me is a perfect mix. It's supposed to have a somewhat of a citrus flavor which is interesting. I've never smoked it before, but I will be possibly growing it soon.

thank you very much for your answer and for your contribution to this post and tome,but i'd like to explain you that california orange bud is a different thing from orange bud,but anyway for me,it should be one of the best smoke one smoker will ever have,because it tastes like sweet oranges,very good,but orange bud it's another thing alright?
hope i didn't annoyed you
thanks
hopegrower
P.S.
is that girl you?if it is,my congratulations,and i if it isn't,my congratulations too for your contribution

Thanks for being so polite, and yes that's me. Just out of curiosity, your description sounds very similar to what California Orange Bud is as well. It would be nice for someone more experienced to maybe clarify the difference if there is one.

oh yeah,there are some differences :eek:range bud is a sativa dominant,california orange bud is an indica as well as it is sativa(50%/50%)so,the taste:californian orange taste like sweet oranges,orange bud tastes just like citrus,orange bud is more like a celebral effect and then later,after an hour it shows her indica side,but california orange is a stoney yet high effect,i prefer a sativa effect.alright
hope to be clear
thank you somuch
hopegrower

Well, I did a "little" research and even California Orange bud and Orange bud come with the same indica/sativa mix as Orange Bud does. I'm just not getting the difference between your description of orange bud and California orange. Pretty much both strains have the same variations of indica/sativa mix. They both have these variations 45/55, 50/50, or 55/45. If you were to research a little more you'd know this because it took me 5 minutes to figure this out. IMO they are the same, but if it makes you happy to think they're completely different then go right ahead. ;-) I agree to disagree. ;-)

Well, I did a "little" research and even California Orange bud and Orange bud come with the same indica/sativa mix as Orange Bud does. I'm just not getting the difference between your description of orange bud and California orange. Pretty much both strains have the same variations of indica/sativa mix. They both have these variations 45/55, 50/50, or 55/45. If you were to research a little more you'd know this because it took me 5 minutes to figure this out. IMO they are the same, but if it makes you happy to think they're completely different then go right ahead. ;-) I agree to disagree. ;-)

here i report:
Indoor-Outdoor (clima temperato)

Sativa 80% - Indica 20%
Una selezione 100% Skunk, cresce con cime toste, compatte e pistilli arancioni. Una varietà assai apprezzata. Pianta di altezza media esteticamente molto bella con foglie tendenti all'arancione. Cime toste, compatte, rami lunghi e pieni di fiori. L'orange Bud ha tutte le qualità delle sative, i suoi antenati sono delle vigorose varietà Skunk. Adatta a qualsiasi sistema di coltivazione, ottima per il sea of green.

Aroma e sapore: arancia, mandarino
Altezza: indoor 1m - outdoor 2m
Effetto: up, molto attivo, compatibile con qualsiasi attività. ideale per scopi medici (nausea) -
THC: 16,5
CBD: 0,3%
Periodo di fioritura: 8 settimane
Tempo di raccolta in out : fine di Ottobre

if you need a translation no problem alright,thanks
:)anyway i don't care to think it is different from californian orange,it's just that i've been informed by this:):)
alright?
thank you

The orange bud is what we call mids because of the thc levels. But ive had it before and it was so tasty!! Ive always wanted to get my hands on more.. But i will soon i hope =/

California Orange Bud is a variety with a wonderful sweet orange aroma and an extra sweet taste. With good care it will produce a heavy crop of very good quality. California Orange Bud is one of the easier varieties to clone and cultivate under a variety of conditions. Buds are covered in bright orange and deep pink hairs. Orange Bud is a wonderful selection for the experienced and less experienced grower as well.

º Packet contain 10 seeds

º Plant height: Medium Plant
º Stoned or high?: High SATIVA
º THC level: Medium THC
º Flowering Weeks: 9/10
º Yield : 500
º Harvest Month: 9/10

I think California orange bud and orange bud are one and the same. They are both original skunk pheno's. Thats my understanding. peace

thanks everyone of you guys,to be so partaking with this post,i've really appreciated it,and yes it's true,orange bud and california orange bud are both skunk pheno,californian orange bud 's thc level is different from orange bud's thc level,orange bud by dutch passion has 16,5 thc,and californian orange bud always bu dutch passion has 7,8%ok,but this doesn't mean that oraneg bud is more potent than cali,even because you can smoke a variety that has 23% of thc and it doesn't bother you at all and you can smoke some variety that has 5% of thc and it can be very heavy.so thanks a lot
hopegrower

Back
Top Bottom