Ore. Group Takes Aim at Medical Pot Law

A work group says it plans to lobby state lawmakers to make substantial changes to Oregon's Medical Marijuana Act.

The law was approved by voters in November 1998, and more than 20,000 Oregonians have cards authorizing them to use marijuana for medicinal purposes.

The Drugfree Workplace Legislative Work Group's chairman Dan Harmon says the group wants lawmakers to delete certain conditions approved for treatment with marijuana.

The group also wants lawmakers to restrict the approval of new conditions, require employer notification when a worker applies for a medical-marijuana card and stiffen penalties for those who violate the act.

News Hawk- Ganjarden 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: KTVZ
Copyright: 2008 WorldNow and KTVZ

What makes people feel they need control over other people? I must have been born without that gen I think other adults can make there own decisions. If only more people were that way I cannot believe Palin stills wants the right to an abortions taken away. How can one human tell another human what to do with there own body? To me this is the most elementary freedom we SHOULD have!!

for some like palin its a matter of when god is on your side then you know you are right and justified to pass judgement on others. yeah i know the book says judge not but it says lots of stuff that gets sorta ignored.

then there are those twisted individuals who were the bullies in school.

The group also wants lawmakers to restrict the approval of new conditions

More wanna be doctors

require employer notification when a worker applies for a medical-marijuana card

HIPPA violation

and stiffen penalties for those who violate the act.

These guys are going to hate waking up on Nov 5th when OCTA passes and all the rules go exponentionally less restrictive

Dan Harmon must be part of the religious right.... They are the most fierce against Pot.
Were is his support??? Organizations and such???
Is he a ambitious bastard on his own??? And what true information is he basing his case??
Obviously he is a NEOCON....He is all knowing and is going to dictate law for all to live under,,, SCREW what the public voted for and being democratic.

Back
Top Bottom