Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

Hey guys new update on the ladies new sets of leafs already coming in and the smell of super stinky is already coming in:cheer: Temps are at 78 an Rh is at 50% enjoy..
2011-08-31_13-43-29_804.jpg
2011-08-31_13-43-16_594.jpg
2011-08-31_13-44-31_380.jpg

Re: BPN:Farmer's Pride Organic Grow-Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

I plan on doing the Veg for about 5 weeks depending on growth I want to top all of them this time but idk yet if I'll produce more that way or not An yes I will trim for sure, I plan on dropping 2-3 Cfls to help out at the bottom for lack of light , Hopefully I got this lol my first time ever using a screen any advice on when to drop the screen in ?

You can drop the screen anytime during the 3th week and you can start training them for 2 more weeks before the flip. Try to do some LST before that to get the side branches growing so when you have the screen in you're ahead in training. Which will utilize the screen effectively. Keep it between 1-1.5ft above the canopy when you drop it. After you flip and into bloom after the stretch trim off the branches that did not make it thru the screen. They will not grow any longer during that time the plant will freeze growth and start producing buds. Clear out any budsites and fan leafs under the screen for air circulation, and plants focus energy for top colas. Usually the leaves under the screen will die off making a mess anyway. Looking forward to see the screen!

Re: BPN:Farmer's Pride Organic Grow-Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

You can drop the screen anytime during the 3th week and you can start training them for 2 more weeks before the flip. Try to do some LST before that to get the side branches growing so when you have the screen in you're ahead in training. Which will utilize the screen effectively. Keep it between 1-1.5ft above the canopy when you drop it. After you flip and into bloom after the stretch trim off the branches that did not make it thru the screen. They will not grow any longer during that time the plant will freeze growth and start producing buds. Clear out any budsites and fan leafs under the screen for air circulation, and plants focus energy for top colas. Usually the leaves under the screen will die off making a mess anyway. Looking forward to see the screen!

Thanks brother I will I've only done LST once my first grow should I go ahead and start the LST process now there still kind of tiny right now I just picked up all my supply's to build this screen.. This weekend I'll be working on it for sure thanks for the info bro its helped:Namaste:

The screen is worth it if you're willing to veg longer and let it fill up. Check out my 4x5 SCROG journal and you'll see my screen. There's a lot of info in there about training, etc. Just an FYI.

I harvested just over 27 ounces off of a 9 plant aero scrog. Best of luck.

If you're still vegging, you can still top them. I prefer to top when they're smaller though, you can top all the way up to flower. You can bend them under the screen and when you get new top-sites, you can top them as well and then when they grow out tuck them back under the screen. There was a grow earlier this year where a guy did that and had a 2x3 screen filled with one plant and close to a lb dry. At least that is what my recollection is.

Topping/FIM at medium size plant would be great. The plants will have a lot of energy to push out more branches. Which will fill up the screen much faster. Instead of having one branch going in one direction under the screen and its side branches growing up, you have 2x-10x more happening at the same time.

Scrog method require a lot of side branches to travel along under the screen before having them shoot up forming even tops. New side growth is then pushed under the screen to repeat the process until you have a complete scrog. Though, you don't need to top/FIM on every branch, only on the ones you feel needs more coverage. Once it's all filled up, switch to bloom and they will stretch, forming top colas, and then flower. Remember to increase the veg nute dosage to accommodate all the new growth.

I'm no expert but from my first exp with scrog that's what I've learned. Looking forward to the placement of the screen! *drumroll*

Topping/FIM at medium size plant would be great. The plants will have a lot of energy to push out more branches. Which will fill up the screen much faster. Instead of having one branch going in one direction under the screen and its side branches growing up, you have 2x-10x more happening at the same time.

Scrog method require a lot of side branches to travel along under the screen before having them shoot up forming even tops. New side growth is then pushed under the screen to repeat the process until you have a complete scrog. Though, you don't need to top/FIM on every branch, only on the ones you feel needs more coverage. Once it's all filled up, switch to bloom and they will stretch, forming top colas, and then flower. Remember to increase the veg nute dosage to accommodate all the new growth.

I'm no expert but from my first exp with scrog that's what I've learned. Looking forward to the placement of the screen! *drumroll*

So when I top the main one and once the side branches start to take off I cant top those ones as well? Please forgive my dumb questions this is my first screen an I rarely top

Back
Top Bottom