Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

Re: BPN:Farmer's Pride Organic Grow-Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

Clean setup you got there. 4 plants will be great, and they'll have enough room to get quite big. Pulling up a sofa.

LoL plenty of room for a sofa twelve a.k.a. HD yeah decided to do a different experiment an go with 4 plants using bigger pots an also making my Scrog screen

Sounds good. How long will you be vegging them for? With Scrog screen make sure you have some room at the bottom to trim off the branches that don't make it to the top, and to clean out the dead leafs (due to lack of lights). Most growers let the plant grow thru it, to use the screen effectively training required, similar to LST but the screen do all the work, just have to pull down the branch growing thru it for more side growth = more colas. You got this! Looking forward to when you place in the screen.

Sounds good. How long will you be vegging them for? With Scrog screen make sure you have some room at the bottom to trim off the branches that don't make it to the top, and to clean out the dead leafs (due to lack of lights). Most growers let the plant grow thru it, to use the screen effectively training required, similar to LST but the screen do all the work, just have to pull down the branch growing thru it for more side growth = more colas. You got this! Looking forward to when you place in the screen.

I plan on doing the Veg for about 5 weeks depending on growth I want to top all of them this time but idk yet if I'll produce more that way or not An yes I will trim for sure, I plan on dropping 2-3 Cfls to help out at the bottom for lack of light , Hopefully I got this lol my first time ever using a screen any advice on when to drop the screen in ?

Looks great crower very clean. The tent thang looks right up my alley. One ? does the exhaust go outdoors or can you let it out in your surounding space. Im in if thats ok? i will try to keep the newbie ?s to a minimum lol :goodjob::goodluck:

Hahahha GT good to have the support an knowledge from ya brother stayed tuned ladies have little growth so far but massive root growth

Thank you my friend, it is always an honor !! And don't be so concerned about the lack of topside growth, it's what's going on down there from a worm's eye view that is crucial now....
P.S..... Meant the good worms, not the bud bandit catapillers that got my friend Munki...

Looks great crower very clean. The tent thang looks right up my alley. One ? does the exhaust go outdoors or can you let it out in your surounding space. Im in if thats ok? i will try to keep the newbie ?s to a minimum lol :goodjob::goodluck:

:welcome: along Gitter and questions or concerns or output wont be put down here brother its all about grow support an learning as you go :high-five: as for the exhaust you can lead it out to exhaust outside yes the way I do it is exhaust it up into my attic :) but yeah you always want the heat out no matter what the situation or you'll have one hot room...Enjoy and stay tuned :Namaste:

Hey crower gonna pull up another chair as long as evry1 will scooch down. Lil clones look great man they turned out better than my last batch (well water at 550 ppm is no good lol) I found out that Ktrain is a resilient strain neway keep it up man :roorrip:

Crower,
How did the Carms turn out last grow? I saw you had 6 jars vac-sealed and going into long-term curing. Did you get a smoke report?

Subbed for this one. Nice setup!

The Carms came out very heavy hybrid smell similar to the jack herer odor I have 10 32 ounce jars of them long term curing, and the smoke was great I kind of got more head an face heavy high but also felt it on my back which is a + in my books brother...Glad to have you subbed on this one Steve cant beat this Sunny SD weather lol:high-five:

Hey crower gonna pull up another chair as long as evry1 will scooch down. Lil clones look great man they turned out better than my last batch (well water at 550 ppm is no good lol) I found out that Ktrain is a resilient strain neway keep it up man :roorrip:

:welcome:Dstruk glad to have you along for the journey friend enjoy an stay tuned sorry to hear about your clones there is always trail an error you'll get it down eventually :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom