The beautiful maui clone :D
IMG_009225.jpg
IMG_009314.jpg
IMG_009419.jpg

And the gorgeous flow clone <3
IMG_009515.jpg
IMG_009625.jpg
IMG_009720.jpg

:circle-of-love: More feedback would be wonderful, merry christmas!!!

Re: Organic soil 3 x 3 tent first grow!! Flow Clone <3 400 watt mh/hps

They're looking really good man. Bigger than mines and mine are older. Have you decided if you were going to top them to make new bud sites? Make sure you don't over water them or over feed them. I just did a complete flush. Also, a chair fell on my ladies last night.

I was reading about topping and pruning the other night, yes I wanted to top both of my ladies :D. I'm trying not to, here in about an hour or so i was going to feed them right before the lights went off. Are your babes ok?! I've almost had an incident where my light almost fell haha ):

I was reading about tooopping and pruning the other night, yes I wanted to top both of my ladies :D. I'm trying not to, here in about an hour or so i was going to feed them right before the lights went off. Are your babes ok?! I've almost had an incident where my light almost fell haha ):

Hold The Phone!!! Don't feed them before lights off that's there rest time, if your going to feed/water do it an hour after the lights turn on our its a waste

Hold The Phone!!! Don't feed them before lights off that's there rest time, if your going to feed/water do it an hour after the lights turn on our its a waste

Shit!!!! Should I turn on the lights???

I was reading about topping and pruning the other night, yes I wanted to top both of my ladies :D. I'm trying not to, here in about an hour or so i was going to feed them right before the lights went off. Are your babes ok?! I've almost had an incident where my light almost fell haha ):

They're doing perfect. I just woke up and checked on them. They stretched out and new growth have grown.

Shit!!!! Should I turn on the lights???

You're fine. Just let them rest. Just keep in mind to feed them when lights come on. I mist the ladies with water 30 minutes before lights come on and feed them in that process as well. I won't be feeding them until next week.

I'll be posting some beautiful pics later when I get off of work tonight folks so hang tight!! :cheer2

I'm also wanting to transplant the flow later today so please stay tuned!
:thanks::Namaste::roorrip::ganjamon::lot-o-toke::smokin:

Tomorrow both of these ladies will be on a fert/fert/h20 feeding schedule with the full amount requested, previously I was only using 1/2 of what it called for.

i'll be posting some pics later once the lights turn on! Happy new years everyone :surf: I wish everyone the best of luck in the year of 2013 :love::love::love:

Hey everyone sorry for not being up to date with my journal, work has been giving me a run for my money and I've just had no time to post any pics of my babes ):

Tonight I finally have some time to relax and take a short photo shoot of my ladies.

Day 26! I'm simply amazed with the growth thats happening before my eyes, I look back at all my pictures and am just blown away. Hopefully everything looks good to you guys!
Maui Wowie <3
IMG_011726.jpg
IMG_011825.jpg
IMG_011927.jpg

The Flow :circle-of-love:
IMG_012029.jpg
IMG_012119.jpg
IMG_012219.jpg
IMG_012326.jpg

And a pic of both my ladies :cheer:
IMG_012423.jpg

Day 33 :)
The maui wowie <3
IMG_012821.jpg
IMG_012914.jpg

The gorgeous flow <3
IMG_013118.jpg
IMG_013214.jpg

And two pics of both of my girls together <3
IMG_013023.jpg
IMG_013420.jpg

They just boom with growth everyday!

On my maui wowie plant I've seen a few leafs towards the bottom begin to curl up slightly and have a light brown color on the sides, the leaf is still green its just theres that light brown on the edge of them.... Everything else towards the top is fine, i'll be going to the store later to purchase 5gal pots and as well some more soil :)

I was thinking about going for one more week on veg then switch over to 12/12 but im not quite sure, anyone else have any input on this?

Good luck, beautiful ladies I'm like you just starting from seeds, :Namaste::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom