Osmocote Plus Plant Food: Discuss Its Use With Cannabis Here!

This is a Kannabia - Original Berry, 5 weeks old (4 weeks GLR 1 week 12/12), under 600w since day 2.

600w MHconversion bulb burnt out after the first week, so she has been under 600w HPS since.

Tight node spacing. Side branches are almost caught up to the top.

soil is a mixture of what ever was left on the shelf from other grows, and of course some OC+

she would probably fill the room by her self given the opportunity.

G9_BB_1_wk_flwr.jpg

It's a shame you might not have the room to let have let her go 6 to 8 wks before the flip.
Nice lookin' plant.

@ H.H. I see you mentioned White Widow. I don't think the few WW I grew were of the quality the strain you grew, but was really enjoyable. Below are a few photos of a base grow I did last winter with NO extra boosters just my OC blend mentioned above. (Always add 1/2 ml/gal CalMag, its my water can't get away from it, & 8 drops/gal Floralicious Plus)
1) White Widow awaiting trimming.
2 & 3) A Train Wreck showing some fox tailing action

z_Finish_002.jpg

z_Finish_007.jpg

z_Finish_015.jpg

Nice plants Watt

I'm not sure what sort of freak pheno I got of the White Widow but nothing I have smoked this century has topped it yet. It's such a clean high. It's like you get a shot of something and your whole body feels it. And you feel that way for a couple hours.

I crossed her with some old Querkle pollen and got 4 nice and 2 so so seeds. One I grew out recently and am calling White Cross, and she is almost as good as the WW. My GF couldn't get off the couch tonight.

I had 2 clones out door stolen way before they were even ready. I'm glad they got me early. It would have been harder to take a week or two before harvest. Probably kids that never saw a mature plant and are smoking a bunch of leaf. You could smell them 50 feet away.

A friend does have a mom from a clone I gave him. I can always go there as a back up.

a few more OC+ grown buds.

I don't wanna brag, but the White Widow is some of the best pot in the area. Unfortunately it was only about half an oz. So me and a few close friends will be the only ones to attest to that fact.

When I originally read the strain description "recommend for experienced smokers only" I thought, ya right. Believe me they weren't kiddin. No one has shown me better yet.

Both of these strains were from Tude freebies.

White Widow 5th gen clone, still as potent as original mom.
G8os_WW5_1bud.jpg

Green Poison clone
G8os_Green_Poison_1bud.jpg
What seed company was the White Widow from?

What seed company was the White Widow from?

Kimmy, She was a Dutch Passion freebie from Attitude.

I had almost written her off for dead because she took so long to sprout and then stayed at the first stage for over 3 weeks looking very very week before finally taking off.

I have read stories about how some guy brought a clone from Calif to Holland and created some super good strain like NL. This is a strain worthy of keeping alive and breeding, but that is way beyond what I am capable of doing right now. I hope the next WW seeds I get turn out just as good. If not, I know it was a freak pheno, and I'll probably kick myself for flowering out the last clone I had. Time will tell.

Kimmy, She was a Dutch Passion freebie from Attitude.

I had almost written her off for dead because she took so long to sprout and then stayed at the first stage for over 3 weeks looking very very week before finally taking off.

I have read stories about how some guy brought a clone from Calif to Holland and created some super good strain like NL. This is a strain worthy of keeping alive and breeding, but that is way beyond what I am capable of doing right now. I hope the next WW seeds I get turn out just as good. If not, I know it was a freak pheno, and I'll probably kick myself for flowering out the last clone I had. Time will tell.

Thanks for the info. I have always wanted to try the WW. Do you know who the original breeder/seed company was ?

Wrapping up the summer outdoor grow before the freeze tonight.

This was the other half of a clone I had outside that I picked 3 weeks ago. I left it outside to see if would turn some colors with the cold nights but it didn't.

One tbsp OC+ at the root ball and that was it.

The other half is pretty good, I can't wait to try this one. A lot more amber and smells very strong.

G8os_CCby12_2nd_flwr_2.jpg

G8osCCby12_2nd_flwr_trim_1.jpg

G8osCCby12_2nd_flwr_trim_6.jpg

@ Hash Hound. I'd like your thoughts on how OC affects ph. Most nutes will drive the ph down (unless they are ph buffered). So do you think that when you water and activate the OC that it drops the ph of the medium?

I ask this because I grow perlite hempys, and recently upgraded and purchased a much better ph meter. Which showed me that with my old pen I was shooting for a ph of 6.0, and the same mix using the new meter put it at 6.5. And I've had no real nute def problems. So last grow I adjusted the water down to a real 6.0, and I had several problems. It wasn't my normal Ferris wheel run, it was more like a roller coaster ride.

Now I'm thinking I should be watering at 6.5 and the OC will drive the ph down into the 5.5 to 6.0 hydro range.
Any thought on this concept???

@ Hash Hound. I'd like your thoughts on how OC affects ph.

WattSaver,

I think you have me mixed up. I don't remember saying anything about ph. If I did, I might have asked a question, not given advice. If you can post where I posted that it would help me to explain.

When I did hempy I used water right from the spigot, only I didn't use enough OC+.

Back
Top Bottom