Out of the woodwork

MrIcculus

Greetings my fellow cannabis enthusiasts, I've been waiting for the right time and it seems like now would be it. I've been enjoying recreational cannabis for the last 20 years and have within the last 5, taken to growing my own. I guess there is only so much schwag a person can smoke before wanting the finer things concerning cannabis.
I am a smoker, do not really enjoy vaping, love edibles and have been making some excellent caramel fudge as of late. I believe the world at large has the wrong idea about this miraculous plant, I'm glad perceptions are changing and only wish i would have gotten involved sooner.
I hope to be able to bring a good working knowledge of growing and problem solving concerning cannabis, and add to the growing base that is already well established here.
:Namaste::green_heart:

Greetings my fellow cannabis enthusiasts, I've been waiting for the right time and it seems like now would be it. I've been enjoying recreational cannabis for the last 20 years and have within the last 5, taken to growing my own. I guess there is only so much schwag a person can smoke before wanting the finer things concerning cannabis.
I am a smoker, do not really enjoy vaping, love edibles and have been making some excellent caramel fudge as of late. I believe the world at large has the wrong idea about this miraculous plant, I'm glad perceptions are changing and only wish i would have gotten involved sooner.
I hope to be able to bring a good working knowledge of growing and problem solving concerning cannabis, and add to the growing base that is already well established here.
:Namaste::green_heart:
Greetings!

Back
Top Bottom