Outdoor 2014 Worldwide

Yup and a dump or two more before May 21'st summer solstice maybe even a week after.... I got a 2-3 month outdoor window out here lol extra time on top of that will be a blessing so I do not count on it lol....

Soaking DC X LR , PP X LR , Highland Skunk and DCLR X PPLR seeds for first phase auto's. 4 of each.
Have 12 PP germed , 2 sprouting already several more emerging.
Bassman tribute Jamaican Sugar plant is as wide as the pot it is in and started full swing veg.
Romulans just touching veg starting rapid growth but slower than Jamaican Sugar at same age.
3 M39's , one looks great and green throughout , 2 others that suffered Mag def are bouncing back , all 3 are clonable now , just need to sex to be sure....

Unfortunately I have no money :(
Fortunately my seed bank shows compassion , Solar Mix by Solar Warrior and LowRyder from Great White North seeds. I will be able to do some more back crossing!!!! I just hope the beans make it here in time for a proper start lol also hope they actually get sent and if they do not that is ok :)

Unfortunately I have no money :(
Fortunately my seed bank shows compassion , Solar Mix by Solar Warrior and LowRyder from Great White North seeds. I will be able to do some more back crossing!!!! I just hope the beans make it here in time for a proper start lol also hope they actually get sent and if they do not that is ok :)

This is why I will never be swayed to purchase seeds elsewhere ;) they are crazy awesome people! Thank you Miss Ambrose! Admit I got a crush ;)

Was transplanting a M39 and broke tons of roots :( I did triage but fear it is doomed.... Might have to do emergency cloning despite not knowing sex >< bright side I think I can get 8 clones....

Took 8 clones 7 small and one large. Looked at root mass and it was root bound past 3 weeks in 3 gallon.... Piggy roots! Was gonna transplant others but will wait a few more days to ensure the roots are more solid....

What to start next from seed?

I got Romulans down already , Jamaican Sugar got PP down they are toughest plants to sprout ever got M39's down got some autos down... Not sure what else to germ next! Can't germ autos for another week for batch 2 and a week later for batch 3. Hoping each batch is 12-24 plants per... Autos will be outplanted and sexed outdoors , hit and miss.

Need a new regular strain to work with :( Been keen on the sativas this year any suggestions of Canadian bred sativas that finish earlier season?

Gonna soak enough PP seeds for my outdoor start. Gotta get more gear I left at my DG place , my 600 watt hps and timers... He has 3 gallon pots for me too.

Need space in grow room which is 4x4 space total. Cleared floor out of storage stuff preparing for needed space gonna be a long month trying to get plants ready 'fist pump

Subscribed
Outdoor 2014 Worldwide is going to be fun!

You bet! Thanks for tagging along CH! Feel free to share pics n discuss anything you wish about your outdoor stuff too buddy. That is a open invite for all!

Here is a comparison of almost 4 days of growth

Almost 4 days ago
IMAG4760.jpg

Today
IMAG4784.jpg

Overgrow does sound fun :)
Some of these will be transplanted to Italian jungle very soon :hookah:

insieme.jpg

Overgrow is a movement to get as many people growing meds outside as possible so it becomes more overwhelming for authorities to manage. I am not doing anything over the top with plant quantity , just enough for a humble harvest that may save me money for a few months instead of spending it all on meds and struggling for basic needs like food and clothing or even new gear for my grow rooms.

Yer plants look lovely! They look hardened off a bit too that rocks!

I'm totally down to support Overgrow!
I had a plan to clone all my undergrowth that I chop then either donate to friends or plant along local streams and ponds.

In the 90's in Southern California I started a movement that I coined "Johnny Pot Seeding." These were the days of Mexican Brick Weed. We all had bags of seeds. We would go hiking and camping and go as far away from civilization as possible and plant as many seeds as we could near water or fertile ground. A few times I hiked very far up a mountain and I would throw handfulls of seeds into a stream.

Let's blanket the world in green during this Overgrow 2014!!!

Hmmmmm..... Clones are lookin grim lol. I should have used my cloning cooler (12 pack cooler for drinks without the lid on) they don't seem to like the coffee can. Some are doing ok so far so here is to hopin lol.......

Clones all died. Out of 13 auto's planted 12 emerged , 9 look good 3 I might have to toss. Today I soak seeds. Plant more that popped. Clean grow room and move stuff around. Install 400 watt digital ballast and fixture. Install Mh Bulb. Install timer for 5:15 am - 9:45 pm (Done , 16.5 hours on 7.5 hours off photo period matched for May 26th) previous schedule was 24/0. Need more 3'' planters the 1'' starter cells suck for cannabis lol

Fate my friends.... Anything that does not live past seedling phase is simply fate... Runts may or may not be executed when time come for outplanting. Minimum 19 days to go 'fist pump

Ok anyone who knows me well on the forum will know how I feel with Mh lights.... So with that said check this out...

Installed Ballast , fixture and MH bulb since last post (I work fast when nobody around to trip over)
Yup you read that correctly! MH Bulb hahahaha , I must feel brave....

The area I have permission for is quite dangerous , gonna do one more scout with the boys to determine if it is a total go or not.... Goin kayaking up the creek to determine some good low spots , to hell with hauling water up a steep incline 50+ feet high for 90-110 days..... Break my neck for meds , I think not......

Back
Top Bottom