Outdoor 2014 Worldwide

Several auto varieties germinated so I started filling pots with dirt and putting germs in , got halfway through the entire germed batch and noticed..... I have no more SPACE! DOH! 4x4 room is all used up lmao....

Almost every auto is emerging today! Very fast starters my only concern is 2 weeks in small containers may stunt them when outplanted but I am on a time crunch with little choice... The room is seriously full too!

Here is Bassman tribute plant , Jamaican Sugar
IMAG4828.jpg

Here is a photobomb....
IMAG48371.jpg
IMAG48361.jpg
IMAG4835.jpg
IMAG48341.jpg
IMAG4833.jpg
IMAG48321.jpg
IMAG48291.jpg
IMAG4830.jpg
IMAG48311.jpg
IMAG4822.jpg

Here is a perfect example of root damage via transplanting making a recovery but the stress makes the sex iffy.....
She stalled out to make roots and is not concerned with catching rays atm.... (Romulan ?Feminized?)
IMAG48311.jpg

Yeah, might be building roots, which is not a bad thing as you're gonna see quick growth later with possibly bigger buds. Mine are doing the same thing after FIM and with less water.

My roots were building back up but I killed it. Still got 3 Romulans so it all good , any stress like that makes romulans go hermi poof....

Grim day in my grow room...

Boys showing sex on Jamaican Sugar , Romulans and M39's.... Not the way I wanted to start my season!

1 Male
2 Male
3 Male
4 Male......
4/5 regulars are male 1 M39 1 Jamaican Sugar and 2 Romulan , M39 female. I have one more but it did not sex yet.

dear wild rosebud,it looks like you'r one of the luckiest growers in Canada.what a dream come true for you!good luck on your grows this year. can't wait to see photos.

Thanks! I finally picked a spot for convenience and safety in the area. Only problem I have with chosen spot is sunrise does not hit for 2 hours but it should not be that bad since it will have 10-14 hours direct sunlight per day. So cooler mornings and cooler evening I spose... Water source is cleaner than I expected too... The water hole should last all summer and if it does manage to dry up I have a creek only 50 meters away 'fist pump.... I wish I would have gone out today and dug some holes but it is Mothers day so I went and did hard labor for my mom instead , pouring concrete n building a huge fence took us 2 days and still not done :( If I have any energy when I wake up I will grab a shovel and head out to my spot.

I am gonna have a major struggle with deer though. Been collecting dog hair and gonna get some Deer repellant the kind you water them with. Since I will not be using Fish Emulsion as to avoid coyotes , badgers , wolverines , bears or anything else that could be tempted by fish smells I will be solely using Growology products and old school amendments like dolo and sulfur and epsom salts. I need to purchase a couple 107 liter bales of sunshine mix too that is gonna cost me about $50 for 2. I will also need to buy a bale of perlite and vermiculite so I can debuff the mix a bit and stretch it further. It looks like I will have plenty of plants for myself this year hope it goes well!

Happy growing all!

I had my males out balcony past couple days.... They withstood temps below 5'celsius and perk up when light rises and temps are still cool...
Decided to test 2 on the ground in the bush , placed in said locations this morning and spooked a Muley. Jamaican Sugar and M39 males. Still need to dig the holes so they are in 3 gallon bags awaiting transplant. The 3 gallon pots I use are perfect for grocery bag transporting 'fist pump...

I got 1 M39 and 2 Romulan males to outplant that are hardening on my balcony too. They were stunty but have exploded since going outside.

Photobomb!
PoW!!!

Outdoor males , 2 on right are Romulan Grapefruit and left is M39
IMAG48681.jpg
IMAG48691.jpg

Indoor starters
IMAG4870.jpg

Mix of Onyx , Onyx X Greem Reefer , DCLR , PPLR , PPLR x DCLR , PPLRxPPLR
IMAG48711.jpg

Romulan Grapefruit Regular Feminized (Iffy)
IMAG4872.jpg

PPLR x DCLR
IMAG4875.jpg

Pink Parvat Regular
IMAG4876.jpg

Highland Skunk Auto
IMAG4877.jpg
IMAG4878.jpg

Deep Chunkolate LowRyder x Pink Parvat LowRyder Auto
IMAG4879.jpg

Deep Chunkolate LowRyder Auto
IMAG48801.jpg

Pink Parvat LowRyder Auto
IMAG4881.jpg

Pink Parvat LowRyder x Pink Parvat LowRyder Auto
IMAG48821.jpg

IMAG48831.jpg
IMAG4884.jpg

They akwaus explode when being let grown directly in the ground. More sun, more nitrogen and more space for the roots to develop quickly. Hope forest beasts will spare your plants, in my are only foxes are a problem but not very big one.

None in ground yet , just sitting in bags waiting for holes lol I topped the m39 it would not fit in the tough box I snuck it out with so he will be a bushy turkey lol

We got deer like crazy here and everything else but deer n rabbits are the worse for problems so I will use repellant...

Thanks for the reply Conrad!

Temps hit 0'celsius last night , 2 outplants took a shit kicking but still high fiving despite wilting and wind damage. Still not in ground just put mulch over the bags and must say , very stealthy ;)

Back
Top Bottom