Outdoor 2014 Worldwide

Praying for rain tonight so I can sit here n play World of Tanks and drink beers n medicate. Rough life day.... LiFe! Sucks at times till I get that dooby rolled..... Then it sucks but at least it is numb. Namaste all! Hope yer in better shape than I am lol.....................

Praying for rain tonight so I can sit here n play World of Tanks and drink beers n medicate. Rough life day.... LiFe! Sucks at times till I get that dooby rolled..... Then it sucks but at least it is numb. Namaste all! Hope yer in better shape than I am lol.....................

Life has been very rough lately and I'm in the trenches right next to you Bud. May the rain lighten your load.

I hope to embark on my first outdoor grow in over 15 years now that I own property in CO. Oh and the whole have to grow behind locked doors rule is BS. They may take our lives but they cannot take our freedom! Oh wait yeah they can. :thumb:

Awesome healthy plants Bud!

I don't really believe that any plant grown in the closet is a real cannabis plant ;) I'm looking to get some 10 feet monstahs this summer. 15 years, eh? I heard that your season in Colorado is quite short. Still, you can force them to flower.

Happy growing everybody!

Send them over, they will love my bong :bong:

I see an upside of my climate here. It always rains till the end of June here :) RH is crazy, but at least you don't have to haul water for a very long time! Hmmm, tomorrow I need to make a bloodmeal run :)

Well they are still there and looks like they love their new home!

Romulan 2 days ago
IMAG4923.jpg

today
IMAG49321.jpg

The 2 in one hole 2 days ago
IMAG4917.jpg

Today
IMAG4925.jpg

The rest
IMAG49311.jpg
IMAG49301.jpg
IMAG49291.jpg
IMAG49281.jpg
IMAG49271.jpg
IMAG49261.jpg
IMAG4924.jpg

With regular rainfalls here it seems that I'm not gonna have to water for at least 2-3 weeks :)

I am using Sunshine Mix #4 , it is so porous I will have to go out every 3-4 days to water. Well I thought about that and came up with a simple solution to help water stick around a little longer in the holes without using bags. This morning I purchased a bale of Sunshine Mix #4 , half bale of neutral Vermiculite and half bale of neutral Perlite. Since I live in an apartment I took all the goods to my parents house and used a 110 Liter tough box to make enough mix for 12 more plants that I dropped off last night in the bush. That is 9 plants outplanted already and 12 in the bush in pots still. The 12 will get my porous yet water retaining mix and those holes will be fed slightly less nutrients at feeds. Why? Well when you use an amendment like Vermiculite not only does it hold on to water longer but also stretches out full use of nutes , hangs on to them and allows plants to devour without running most off feed and water after feed n water. Verm is awesome stuff but can promote moldy roots so keep eyes peeled.

Have you heard of water polymer crystals? I've used them in outdoor grows and they will help buffer for a few days. I soak them so they expand then mix into the medium. If mixed into the medium in crystal form as they expand they can push the plant and soil out of the hole.

So I have 21 outplanted , they all look decent in their forever homes. That is plot 1. I want a smaller plot at another location.... 5-10 plants.
Does that sound greedy? I have lots for loss factors.... I could lose them all as well. I spent a small investment for fresh soil that is already setting me back :( Now I am chewing my nails in worry that I could be wasting my time >< I spose we shall see.... Sun is shining today and they all got rained on for a entire day so I can relax from watering for a day or two. I also got a lot of running around to do here so I might not post as much as I want sorry all.... Plus the pain I am in gosh.

Yup I would say you are greedy sir :thumb: but that is not a bad thing. I'm sure you'll share the love, right?

In my guerilla growing experience what will raise your chances of loss is frequent trips to the sites and showing anyone where they are. If anyone notices the same person traipsing around the same spots they get curious, especially if this person carries water jugs.

This is why I suggest the water polymers. A polymer is just a large molecule that is sort of linked like a chain. Water polymers absorb many times their weight in water and slowly release it as the area around them dries. They will decrease the amount of times you need to water. You can add them after the fact by pushing holes in the soil and dropping the granules in. It is amazing stuff. I've used it on dry areas of lawns along with stealth guerilla grows it really will keep the ground moist. Another advantage is it will kind of act like vermiculite where by the expansion and contraction of it will prevent compaction of the soil.

Water Polymer crystals on Amazon

I will have to do some experimental grows with the crystals after my finances are up to par.... I got enough verm to make wick paths I find they do not cause root rot as much since the path leads to the soil surface.... As for hauling water , it is all good so long I even out the load lol

Well plants look great! I can not find 2 of them..... I need to start trimming back the weeds soon too lol....
Romulan is becoming a BEAST fast!
IMAG4943.jpg

IMAG4944.jpg

The auto's like the new homes :)
IMAG4945.jpg
IMAG4947.jpg
IMAG4948.jpg
IMAG4949.jpg
IMAG4950.jpg
IMAG49511.jpg
IMAG4952.jpg
IMAG49531.jpg