Outdoor 2014 Worldwide

Harsh temps you have there, man :)
But your plants look very good :thumb:

I hope they are doin ok they got tons of rain yesterday they could use a feeding by now for sure.... I will have to attempt a trip tonight or in the morning....

dear wild rosebud,it looks like you'r one of the luckiest growers in Canada.what a dream come true for you!good luck on your grows this year. can't wait to see photos.

I am not lucky tbh... Just risking my freedom to make my meds n save money so I can eat! Canada has stupid laws for outdoors , only select few are actually allowed to grow outside. It is not fair for the rest of us so we are "Overgrowing" everyone should be allowed to grow the government should never have a say with out meds. If the fact that this is not totally legit bothers some people , report it but this is how change is made not just with words on forums but getting your hands dirty is most important , that is what I am doing and hoping I make a little meds while doing it. I been arrested many times , prosecutors do not want to touch me with a mile long pole so I have very little worries. I also have the luxury of a designated grower who works his butt off helpin me out. I might seem lucky but it is a lot of effort.

IMAG4962.jpg
IMAG4963.jpg
IMAG4964.jpg
IMAG4965.jpg
IMAG4966.jpg
IMAG4967.jpg
IMAG4968.jpg
IMAG4969.jpg
IMAG4970.jpg
IMAG4971.jpg
IMAG4972.jpg
IMAG4973.jpg

F..k man! Here we get around 27-28°C in the shadow during a day. But much more on the buds actually :) Hope you'll be sweating pretty soon and telling your plants the winter's over.

WildRosebud, I cannot see any damage or dead tissue on the leaves of the affected plants so I think if you just leave them alone for a few days they should bounce right back dontcha think?

They did not show damage because they were still frozen solid :( I left them be will go back in a day or two see what if any can be salvaged.
My area is considered one of the worse places to grow straight in the elements here and this is why I experiment and try try for 20 years. So far in my eyes they are doing great it is just the crazy Alberta cold snaps we get :(

Just so people understand a little better.... I am working hard to make a adverse location capable of making reliable meds with a regime to follow time schedule ect.... We have a lot fo sick people out here in oil country that are being denied so much anything that helps is awesome and I would like to have just a tad of awesome attached to me. I am such a modest person.... I dislike money. Equity. Dependance of others (I mean leaches not people who suffer n can not support themselves) our society now is depending on us to be sick and unreliable. Unknowing. Willing to follow steps that are supposed to be forward ideally but result in archaic steps back that condemn us all and enslave us all so we are no longer entitled to a quality of life if only by chance , if you can afford it.

They shook it off like nothin....

IMAG4975.jpg
IMAG4977.jpg
IMAG4978.jpg
IMAG4976.jpg

Rained all night again so just wanted to take pics , skeeters ran me out it was horrible , I ate one by accident too...

These mosquitoes are the size of small birds I swear! I try not to wear bug repellant as much as I can take it despite having some with me at all times. I encounter something I never seen today... A Checkpoint on the highway. I examined the vehicle , it said Checkpoint but nothing indicating if it was a police truck. Scratch my head then I remember , there is a Bicycle rally goin through town today and the truck was setting up "Checkpoint" signs to alert riders how far they traveled and how far they have to go yet. Neat lmao

F..k man! Here we get around 27-28°C in the shadow during a day. But much more on the buds actually :) Hope you'll be sweating pretty soon and telling your plants the winter's over.

That will be July for us lol
I gotta listen to my areas farmer almanac more seriously next year..... When I told land owner I got plants out there his resonse was it is too early one more week haha oops... I was more use to the southern region here lmao my bad....

Back
Top Bottom