Outdoor Fertilizer - Need Help

katakaz

Hello !

Im from Portugal, i got an outdoor plantation and got some doubts about what fertilizer use.

In about 3weeks im gonna start the Flowering Fase and i dont know what is the best fertilizer to use in outdoor (soil) for flowering.
I made some search and i was thinking about use Iguana Juice (Advanced Nutrients) and as suplement
Bloombastic (Atami)

I just want to know what is the best option for soil in fertilizer world.

Thanks for support ! :)
Have a nice day

Hello!! Awesome you are in Portugal!! Well if all is well on the plantation, I'm assuming there is some sorta livestock. If so this is very efficient for outdoor growing. I remember growing up and learning from my Grandfather and I continued to use animal dung when I grew

on the farm. Hog, horse, lamb, goat, steer, cow, etc.. All work good. We would just find some good topsoil or fertile soil in the pasture or a nearby hidden area with rich soil and dig a hole. Put a few shovel loads of dried dung in each hole and add plant with the soil you

take out. Or you can just buy some organic soil and just mix the animal dung with it. I would always suggest to dig holes. Something like 3 X 3 and 3 feet deep per plant. Or a nice sized bucket/container. I have saw HUGE tree/bushes that usually yielded 4-5 pounds outside by doing this. But this was with special attention too. I would love to see this grow when it gets huge. Post pics!!

And I read your post again, so sorry if you was asking what to use for fertilizer during flowering.:oops: BUT....you can and I have used he same thing. Just take dry (this is important) dung and mix it with 5 gallons of water in a bucket. Chicken or bird droppings is really

potent with nitrogen which I have used for a boost during flowering. I would scrape up about 4 teaspoons of chicken manure into a dish washing detergent bottle like a Dawn bottle. Fill with warm water, shake, and spray all around the roots. Great bud boost. This is all just

farm ideas. Now I have used the normal Scott's, Shultz and Miracle Gro brand bloomers and had great results. Just don't put any type of fertilizer stakes or continuous feeding granules. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom