Outdoor Grow of Cannabis

DSC0442.JPG
DSC0441.JPG
DSC0436.JPG
DSC0435.JPG
More pics

Well ,Heres some more pics Evelyn and Ethel are spending their last days together.Kinda Sad Huh. Evelyn should de around for a while But Ethel s gettin done.. This is a lonely thread .. wish i had even just one friend to talk to ...LOL

Those are sic, do u use anything for bugs? had a catepillar problem and ruined a plant.

HI Wifecaretaker ,thanks for the compliment .Outside bugs dont seem to be as bad as inside had a few inch worms just have to checkplants over once in a while and squish any thing i find... Thanks!

Hey, well no comments oh well guess im not in the clique here, LOL, So chopped all plants in tent just about ready for the jars, I dont weigh harvest as weed will be used for personal and friends the odd bit of horse trading . Gonna post some pics of the finished bud and my new experiment in the tent.I put a portable ac in the tent finishing some of the out door plants in there .Wow those things suck if they quit on ya i need a shutdown switch for Ac if it quits cause those plants be dead ASAP other wise.. Also gonna grow out all plants and start with fresh genetics i have greenhouse train wreck and super lemon haze ,Coletrain and sourcream actually the new mothers are 5 weeks old now veggin under T5 tied them over to create some clone sites .all my outside plants are in flower mode now so when it gets to cold outside i will finsh them in the tent.Plan on enlarging room to two lites and 4 week perpetual harvest plan.The winter project so to speak.So when i get a chance post some more pics.:)

Hi well took some pics for y'all try to figure out what types of bud i'm showing ya. Also some shots of new tent set up and young mothers.
DSC0246.JPG
DSC0245.JPG
DSC0243.JPG
DSC02422.JPG
DSC0238.JPG
DSC0237.JPG
DSC0235.JPG
DSC0234.JPG
DSC0230.JPG
DSC0229.JPG

Great grow. If I do fractionally as well, I'll be thrilled. I have been doing the indoor/outdoor thing here, but for the opposite reason...heat. Good journal. Thank You:420:

Great grow. If I do fractionally as well, I'll be thrilled. I have been doing the indoor/outdoor thing here, but for the opposite reason...heat. Good journal. Thank You:420:

Hey Chopper thanks for stopping by again.I like your reason better,too hot LOL, yes you can feel fall in the air now cooling at nite. Nice time of year though for more reasons than harvest.. Better get your journal up and running I,ll sign on. Peace out. :grinjoint:

Everything looks great! Great job on those sexy ladies. Thanks for sharing your garden with us!

Seriously great looking girls ....I feel like I can smell them when I stare at the pics....and thats a good thing!

High, I can't believe I'm in so late here. Beautiful outdoor garden. Is the WW referring to white widow? I have a very strange ww clone in the wings... I've heard it's great smoke.

Hey reps and 5 stars on your thread :popcorn:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom