Outdoor indica plant - Rookie grower

ratdog1218

Folks I have been growing my science project outside since April. I have learned how to sex the plants and have been taking care of these fine ladies all summer.The plants are almost 6 ft and seem to be healthy and insect free. They are now starting to bud and I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea on how much longer i should wait to harvest. I know it is not time I am just looking for opinions.. Thanks in advance

20150911_143818.jpg
20150911_143804.jpg
20150911_143757.jpg
20150909_142006.jpg
]

Use your loupe and let them trichomes talk to you. Once they start to lose their shape and turn amber try a little sample. Some like the early harvest and energetic high and some wait till all the trichomes turn and enjoy that lethargic high. Looks like from your pic it does have a few more weeks. Good luck.

I personally have enjoyed early harvest myself but it looks like u have even a month or so to be at early harvest depending on what part if the world your in. I imagine if they were planted in April then it's a warm climate u have a while. Check trichs as mentioned. I like mine clear and cloudy and almost no Amber.

Ya got a few weeks yet :thumb:

See all those white hairs aka pistils, when they start turning burnt orange color that is a sure sign of trichomes ripening.

The only thing with growing out doors & as the season changes from summer to autumn their could be an increase in relative humidity which may cause bud root problems.

So keep a close on humidity !

Back
Top Bottom